Beatles forums > Albums

On Air Live At The BBC Vol.2

(1/20) > >>

Badgirl66:

Hello Goodbye:
3 October

It will be released along with a new book, "The Beatles: The BBC Archives: 1962-1970,’" written by Kevin Howlett, author of "The Beatles at the Beeb 1962-1965" and "The Beatles at the BBC."  The book is scheduled to be in stores on 10 October.

KelMar:
I knew about the book but I didn't realize there was an album involved. Just when I think I have everything I want! I love the BBC era so I am really looking forward to both items. Then I can stop. Really.

Bobber:
Most of the BBC stuff was released on the previous well known album. My guess is that an new album would consist of a few not officially released things plus other takes on songs The Beatles took from their albums. By the way, the complete radio stuff was once uploaded in the bootleg section.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 27, 2013, 04:11:46 AM ---I knew about the book but I didn't realize there was an album involved. Just when I think I have everything I want! I love the BBC era so I am really looking forward to both items. Then I can stop. Really.

--- End quote ---
Are you sure?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version