Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!

(1/3) > >>

:
Helloo guys!
Just a little note...I have just found a rather glorious new Beatles memorabilia supplier. He has a shop on ebay and supplies loads of signed stuff and the beatles stuff is particularly nice and comes with Certificates of authenticity! Possibly worth a look...The guys called Simon, and I was very impressed with his customer service also! Take a look, let me know what you think! Hope this is of some use...  ;D

[size=14]http://www.SignedCollectables4U.com[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]

Kevin:
IMO - if you've got something to sell, come out and say it. But all this "pretend-I'm-an-innocent-3rd party-doing-everyone-a-favour" stuff makes me determined  NEVER to look at your site.
Despite some probably very compelling evidence to the contrary we are not idiots.

The End:
That's right - no need to hide in this section - if you've got something to sell, come right out and say it! :)

Bobber:

--- Quote from: 360 ---That's right - no need to hide in this section - if you've got something to sell, come right out and say it! :)
--- End quote ---

I moved it from the Beatles section.

BlueMeanie:
We're getting quite a few of these. Some people are clearly just joining the forum to promote whatever they're selling. I call that spam! Could they and their posts not be removed after a week if it clearly looks like they are not here to contribute?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version