Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Macca - No tour  (Read 2787 times)

Bobber

Re: Macca - No tour
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »

Not sure if it's true tho. These anonymous 'sources' are more wrong than right these days.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 11:19:45 PM »

At least Paul still does the one-off shows.  Those are still better than nothing. :-/

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 01:40:37 AM »

Quote from: 1620
At least Paul still does the one-off shows.  Those are still better than nothing. :-/

I wouldn't take too seriously anything that appeared in a tabloid. They're at least as likely to be wrong as they are right. We don't really know what Paul's plans are yet.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »

^  The voice of reason...  But I know what you mean.  Tabloids aside, however, I'm also taking into consideration Paul's age (he's not getting any younger) and the shaky economy.  I wonder if these factors will affect his decisions for future tours.

In the meantime, I'm still so grateful and thrilled that he's doing Coachella! :)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 09:21:47 AM »

I've been saying this for ages. It may be a tabloid, but it's the most logical explanation for not touring. He wants to be with his daughter, and he doesn't want to incuur the wrath of Heathen if he leaves her at home while he's off on a World tour. And he's not getting any younger.

Quote from: 1161

I wouldn't take too seriously anything that appeared in a tabloid. They're at least as likely to be wrong as they are right. We don't really know what Paul's plans are yet.

Let's not forget that the original quote about not touring was from the BBC. And Auntie Beeb must be right.;)

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »

Quote from: 483
Let's not forget that the original quote about not touring was from the BBC. And Auntie Beeb must be right.;)

Heh... you've got me there. Best not to cross the Beeb.

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 01:48:41 PM »

He needs to change his mind. I hope he will. I just read an interivew that said it's always a possibility he's, not putting it off.

I'm going to have to write Paul a letter telling him about all the people he has made sad because he won't go on tour.

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 49 queries.