Other forums > Different Conversations

User Pics

<< < (695/842) > >>

Normandie:

That sounds like so much fun, Dcazz! We used to go apple picking every fall in central New York (and strawberry picking in June); those are such good memories!

The recent posts brought this old favorite to mind. I so wish I could just take off from my life right now....

The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Normandie on September 26, 2013, 03:04:04 PM ---
That sounds like so much fun, Dcazz! We used to go apple picking every fall in central New York (and strawberry picking in June); those are such good memories!

The recent posts brought this old favorite to mind. I so wish I could just take off from my life right now....

--- End quote ---
I'm there with you! I haven't had a real vacation in about 7 years! I just finished patching up the driveway before the winter sets in. I'll black coat it next week! I swear(not really) this is the last huge project I'm going to do this year! Oh, wait a minute. Let me check my list first!!! 2ch

Badgirl66:

--- Quote ---Fishing with my daughter.
--- End quote ---
i think is your wife or girlfriend

tkitna:

--- Quote from: Badgirl66 on September 26, 2013, 03:49:06 PM ---i think is your wife or girlfriend

--- End quote ---

Sorry Dirk, you lost me. Not sure what your asking.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Normandie on September 26, 2013, 03:04:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I thought for sure that was going to be a Spike Jones song! I know what you mean though Kathy. I've been feeling that way too. And it didn't help tonight that after spending two hours unsuccessfully troubleshooting a computer some guy came bursting in with his laptop, complaining that he can't pick up our WiFi in the parking lot. It was two stinkin' minutes before closing! Hmm..maybe this belongs over in Yoko's thread!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version