Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Ukraine - Crimea  (Read 44464 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: Ukraine - Crimea
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »

As far as I understand Ukranian government, when a street against Yanukovych, this is a movement of the national soul, and when the street against the revolutionary government - this is a diversion, and the machinations of the counter-revolution Russia.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »

Just watched live broadcasting from Donetsk. Deputies of the Donetsk Regional Council announced the creation of the People's Republic of Donetsk. They chanted "Putin!", "Gubarev!". Gubarev is a pro-Russian political figure in Ukraine. Deputies also asks help from Russia.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2014, 06:15:14 AM »

Ukranian government send tanks from Kiev to Donetsk  >:(
Доброполье, Донецкая обл, 9.04.2014

Citizens of Kharkiv didn't allow Special forces from Kiev to leave the bus
Харьковчане дали отпор спецназу на улице Чернышевского. Харьков 08.04.2014

Bobber

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »

Citizens of Kharkiv didn't allow Special forces from Kiev to leave the bus

How do you know those people are citizens of Kharkiv and not Russian agents.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2014, 07:16:52 AM »

Are you joking, Cor? Of course I don't know. Maybe it isn't Kharkiv, and maybe the bus is with tourists, and maybe it was several years ago or maybe it will be next year. Does it matter? I have no evidence, I just believe. I believe basing on some tv news and newspapers (not only Russians), interviews and videos, people I know including people in Ukraine. I believe it and I post it here. But I don't ask everybody to believe it too.
I wonder are Europeans really believe that Russian agents are around  :)

By the way, in case if there are Russian agents, what Russia do it for?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:20:48 AM by Dmitry »

Bobber

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2014, 07:55:31 AM »

Are you joking, Cor? Of course I don't know. Maybe it isn't Kharkiv, and maybe the bus is with tourists, and maybe it was several years ago or maybe it will be next year. Does it matter? I have no evidence, I just believe. I believe basing on some tv news and newspapers (not only Russians), interviews and videos, people I know including people in Ukraine. I believe it and I post it here. But I don't ask everybody to believe it too.
I wonder are Europeans really believe that Russian agents are around  :)

By the way, in case if there are Russian agents, what Russia do it for?

I am not joking. There's a lot of Western politicians who think that Russian agents are active in Ukraine to set people up to demonstrate and all that, presenting Eastern Ukraine as a region that wants to join Russia.
What Russia do it for? Now you are joking, right?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 10:49:11 AM »

There are also other politicians who think that USA and Europe are helping new Ukrainian government to sell out Ukraine. I wish more people understood that it is an initiative of citizens of the country to strike against the new government and its unpopular initiatives. There is no other way to survive. Standard of living was low, and now it is even lower. Does any western country help Ukraine with anything except words? Promises with appalling conditions? You know terms of cooperation with EU? One of them is increasing the retirement age. The other - cost of gas for population. In May the cost of natural gas for the population increases by 48-73%. My old father- and mother-in-law who live in Donetsk has a pension $100 each. And they give away almost all to pay for gas. Mother-in-law lives in Moscow half of the year and works on the market, sells clothes to earn for living, because there is now work in Donetsk for her and for other people who now protests. Right now mother-in-law of my wife’s brother is on the main square in Donetsk, and she believe that Ukraine needs at least federalization. Unfortunatelly, new government do not hear east people.

Russia do not need East of Ukraine to be a part of Russia. And it will not be. I'm sure. Although, I could be wrong. We'll see.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »

It was on the 1st of December, 2013, in Kiev:
Столкновения оппозиционеров и спецназа Украины в Киеве

Policemen were without weapons because Yanukovych didn't let it,
now new government sends tanks to disperse people.
This morning in Luhansk and Donetsk:

10.04.2014 Протестное утро в Луганске

10.04.2014 Протестное утро в Донецке

Who is right?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 05:25:43 AM »

Putin's letter to European leaders on Ukraine's gas debt

Very interesting: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/10/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-gas-letter-idUSBREA391DB20140410

...during the past four years Russia has been subsidizing Ukraine's economy by offering slashed natural gas prices worth 35.4 billion US dollars. In addition, in December 2013, Russia granted Ukraine a loan of 3 billion US dollars. These very significant sums were directed towards maintaining the stability and creditability of the Ukrainian economy and preservation of jobs. No other country provided such support except Russia.

What about the European partners? Instead of offering Ukraine real support, there is talk about a declaration of intent. There are only promises that are not backed up by any real actions. The European Union is using Ukraine's economy as a source of raw foodstuffs, metal and mineral resources, and at the same time, as a market for selling its highly-processed ready-made commodities (machine engineering and chemicals), thereby creating a deficit in Ukraine's trade balance amounting to more than 10 billion US dollars. This comes to almost two-thirds of Ukraine's overall deficit for 2013.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2014, 04:44:22 AM »

Several hundred activists from nationalist political party Right Sector lined up in columns, came to the parliament building in Kiev and demanded the resignation of Rada appointed Acting President Alexander Turchinov and Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.
I wonder, will western press write about it.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:23 AM »

How do you like it? A new government is using the Army against its own people, who hold meetings and demand federalization. And Right Sector demand weapons from government to wipe out all who're against the government. USA says it's OK, it's normal. Europe is watching the show. I hope all who are involved in killing people will be punished.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »

Hundreds of Kramatorsk's residents camped near the local airport, which was occupied by Ukrainian military on April 16.
Жители Краматорска разбили лагерь около атакованного аэродрома

Protesters in eastern Ukraine's city of Slavyansk, one of the main focal points of resistance to Kiev, are preparing to face the crackdown. Armoured vehicles are converging on the city and locals say all roads have been sealed off.
East Ukrainian people stand up for their rights amid Kiev's military crackdown

Ukrainian armoured vehicle crews have switched sides, joining the anti-government protesters in the East. Activists place a Russian flag on one of them.
Switching Sides: Ukrainian armored unit joins anti-govt protesters in east

Video: Armored personnel carriers enter east Ukrainian cities

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »

One of the examples of Information warfare.

Quote from: NY Times, April 20, 2014
KIEV, Ukraine — For two weeks, the mysteriously well-armed, professional gunmen known as “green men” have seized Ukrainian government sites in town after town, igniting a brush fire of separatist unrest across eastern Ukraine. Strenuous denials from the Kremlin have closely followed each accusation by Ukrainian officials that the world was witnessing a stealthy invasion by Russian forces.

Now, photographs and descriptions from eastern Ukraine endorsed by the Obama administration on Sunday suggest that many of the green men are indeed Russian military and intelligence forces — equipped in the same fashion as Russian special operations troops involved in annexing the Crimea region in February. Some of the men photographed in Ukraine have been identified in other photos clearly taken among Russian troops in other settings.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/21/world/europe/photos-link-masked-men-in-east-ukraine-to-russia.html

Quote from: NY Times, April 22, 2014
WASHINGTON — A collection of photographs that Ukraine says shows the presence of Russian forces in the eastern part of the country, and which the United States cited as evidence of Russian involvement, has come under scrutiny.

The photographs were submitted by Ukraine last week to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, an organization in Vienna that has been monitoring the situation in Ukraine.

Some of the photographs were also provided by American officials to Secretary of State John Kerry so he could show them when he met in Geneva last Thursday with his counterparts from the European Union, Russia and Ukraine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/23/world/europe/scrutiny-over-photos-said-to-tie-russia-units-to-ukraine.html?ref=world&_r=1

Quote from: consortiumnews.com, April 23, 2014
Two days after the New York Times led its editions with a one-sided article about photos supposedly proving that Russian special forces were behind the popular uprisings in eastern Ukraine, the Times published what you might call a modified, limited retraction.
In the old days of journalism, we used to apply the scrutiny before we published a story on the front page or on any other page, especially if it had implications toward war or peace, whether people would live or die. However, in this case – fitting with the anti-Russian bias that has pervaded the mainstream U.S. press corps – the scrutiny was set aside long enough for this powerful propaganda theme to be put in play and to sweep across the media landscape.

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/23/nyt-retracts-russian-photo-scoop/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:47:03 PM by Dmitry »

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »

Dmitry, say Putin i have no lust to go  to War. >:(

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 06:45:36 AM by Badgirl66 »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2014, 07:24:09 AM »

I will, and you say the same Merkel, I don't have it too. Though, they both don't care  :(

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2014, 07:53:33 AM »

I'm afraid of civil war in Ukraine! Mass media all around the World is making it's black business.

In Odessa some citizens, who are against new government, were burned alive by others. Fascists! They just herded people into the building and burned them using Molotov cocktails. It's terrible! Some men jumped from windows in order to survive. Who are survived were beaten.

Одесса дом профсоюзов ПОЛНОЕ ВИДЕО

люди на крыше Дом профсоюзов Одесса

Одесса. Как поджигали Дом Профсоюзов (полное видео) 2 Мая

Several hours before:
DSCN3659

DSCN3660

http://rt.com/news/156744-video-footage-odessa-fire/

Wherever there are supporters of the new government, the city turns into a bloody trash  ???

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:03:29 PM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »

Now the days of mourning in Odessa. Most people there are shocked by the incident.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »

We're just beginning to get these reports here, Dmitry.
I can stay till it's time to go

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2014, 11:26:09 AM »

I hope there will be less disinformation, because I believe that most of the troubles because of mass media, which work for governments. I read Russian, Ukrainian, American and European news and I see very different veiws on each incident and event.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2014, 11:56:39 AM »

The Jewish community of Odessa is prepared for mass evacuation, should violence re-erupt in the Ukrainian city and threaten to spill over them. Anti-Semitism is a painful issue in Ukraine, with radical nationalism on the rise.

Odessa witnessed several instances of clashes between anti-government and pro-government activists in the past weeks. They culminated in the deaths on Friday of dozens of opponents of the new authorities, most of whom burned to death in a building, besieged by armed radicals, who used Molotov cocktails and firearms in a crackdown on the protester’s camp.

The standoff so far hasn’t touched the Jewish community directly, Odessa Jewish leaders told the Israeli newspaper Jerusalem Post, but they are concerned that this may change. So they have contingency plans for evacuation, possibly out of the country.

http://rt.com/news/156792-odessa-jews-evacuation-plans/

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Page created in 0.804 seconds with 81 queries.