Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Author Topic: Do You Game  (Read 123727 times)

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
  • Beatlesrlove, Can you take so much Groovyness
Re: Do You Game
« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »

yes i do, I AM SAM  ;D

Do you like wearing a dress?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #821 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »

I do now...  I was such a little boy when I was a kid, I stopped wearing dresses at about age 11, and I never wore another one until I was 18.  I just hated being a girl, had pretty much all male friends, and barely even looked like a girl.  I was just a total personality rebel!  Nah, I never felt comfortable being a girl until I was about 19, and now I very much like wearing dresses.  Had to grow up sometime!

Do you have a fave accent?

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #822 on: June 26, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »

i still hate dresses though  :-\
YES I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Liverpool accent  ;D

Do you like swiming indoors or out doors?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #823 on: June 26, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »

Outdoors, especially when it's really hot out :D

CDs or MP3?

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #824 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »

I'd have to say Mp3s because CD's break DX

Do you like going to a roller rink?

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #825 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:19 PM »

I have to say, I haven't been to one since I was like 6 years old or something. We used to go a lot for my big sister's birthday parties and stuff, and I liked it then (seems like it was a big thing in the mid-90s). I think I'd like to go sometime since it's been so long.

(And Jai Guru Deva, I was a huge tomboy too for the longest time. It's still in me a little bit, I barely ever wear dresses. Although I don't mind it as much as I used to. So I too finally started growing up, especially recently. I'm nearly 20, and I just recently started trying to look nicer in public and learned to put on my own make-up a few months ago! What can I say, I'm a late bloomer with everything, lol, oh well.)

Do you like Coke or Pepsi?
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #826 on: June 26, 2011, 05:35:02 PM »

I don't drink soda anymore. About 6 months ago I stopped drinking it because I had gained weight from drinking all the sugar. I have lost ten pounds just by not drinking soda, but now I drink iced tea, so I'm going to say AriZona xD

Do you work out?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #827 on: June 26, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »

(And Jai Guru Deva, I was a huge tomboy too for the longest time. It's still in me a little bit, I barely ever wear dresses. Although I don't mind it as much as I used to. So I too finally started growing up, especially recently. I'm nearly 20, and I just recently started trying to look nicer in public and learned to put on my own make-up a few months ago! What can I say, I'm a late bloomer with everything, lol, oh well.)

Hey, there's nothing wrong with tomboyism!  I'm still quite that way really, I think it's just the getting into dresses automatically makes me look more girly than I am.  I've never really felt like a girl and still don't really, only when I'm with my partner because I guess that's when we fall into our proper roles!  I only started wearing dresses again when I was 19, and I've never worn make-up properly, not even now, and I'm nearly 22.  Occasionally I try wearing eyeliner, if I'm going to a party or something, but to be honest, I've had bare skin for so much of my life that I always think it looks too dramatic.  Sometimes I wear lipstick too, but not massively bright, more like coloured lip balm.  So don't worry, you are NOT the only tomboy around, and we should be proud of who we are!  *Hugs*  :P

ANYWAY...  back to the game.

I do not work out.  Thankfully, I've just about managed to naturally stay in shape, thanks to my metabolism, but I also have a pretty annoying medical condition which doesn't really let me do much physical stuff without fainting/panic attacks etc...  so working out is NOT my forte!

Do you like gardening?

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.

KelMar

« Reply #828 on: June 27, 2011, 02:02:04 AM »

Gardening always seems like a good idea in the spring but by fall I'm ready for a frost to come and put everything out of its misery. I think it's all the zucchini!

Do you prefer cool weather or hot weather?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2011, 02:08:19 AM »

I like when it's a bit cool, like in Spring or Fall, but I like hot weather more. I especially hate when it's really cold.

Do you read blogs/watch vlogs?

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #830 on: June 27, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »

Sometimes, i had one but failed XD.

Do you like dogs?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #831 on: June 27, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »

I certainly do, in fact there's rarely an animal I don't like, but my almighty and never-ending conundrum is that I'm allergic to pretty much all animals, so I can never have a pet or be around anyone else's.  :(

Do you prefer technically impressive guitarists, or simpler ones that just provide the backbone?

xxx

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #832 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »

I think there is a greater beauty in simplicity than there is in flashiness, I think a simple guitarist like Lennon is certainly more enjoyable than a Hendrix. But, I do like to listen to a technical guitarist sometimes too.

Do you like tea?

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #833 on: June 27, 2011, 09:18:25 PM »

I love green tea  ;D.

Do you like watching old tv shows?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #834 on: June 28, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »

Yeah, I do!  In both senses of old, too - the old as in before you were born, and old as in what you used to watch when you were a little kid and forgot existed until suddenly, when you go raving on Youtube and transport yourself back to being 6 again.   Zzzap and Art Attack FTW!  ha2ha

Do you enjoy going on walks?

xxx

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #835 on: June 28, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »

I do! Especially alone, it's a good way to clear one's head.

Do you like to write?

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #836 on: June 28, 2011, 08:48:03 PM »

Hey, there's nothing wrong with tomboyism!  I'm still quite that way really, I think it's just the getting into dresses automatically makes me look more girly than I am.  I've never really felt like a girl and still don't really, only when I'm with my partner because I guess that's when we fall into our proper roles!  I only started wearing dresses again when I was 19, and I've never worn make-up properly, not even now, and I'm nearly 22.  Occasionally I try wearing eyeliner, if I'm going to a party or something, but to be honest, I've had bare skin for so much of my life that I always think it looks too dramatic.  Sometimes I wear lipstick too, but not massively bright, more like coloured lip balm.  So don't worry, you are NOT the only tomboy around, and we should be proud of who we are!  *Hugs*  :P

I'm hugging you back.  :)

I don't like writing research papers for school, but I like writing whatever comes to my head, like stories and stuff, even if it is for school. So, yeah, I really like creative writing and plan on taking a class this fall.

Do you have any weird habits?
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

KelMar

« Reply #837 on: June 29, 2011, 02:21:44 AM »

I don't think there's enough room here to fully describe my weirdness!

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
« Reply #838 on: June 29, 2011, 01:27:22 PM »

I never had a sweet tooth as a child.  I used to eat vegetables as sweets!  I seriously never really cared for them, but as I've got older, I've developed intolerances to many many foods, and sugar is one of them.  Not only am I not allowed over a small amount of sugar a day, I'm intolerant to chocolate...  and I'm GAGGING FOR PUDDING!!!   ha2ha

Do you like proper woodburning fires, or electric or gas ones?

xxx

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #839 on: June 29, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »

Wood fires, I love the smell and homeyness of a wood fire.

Do you like smoothies?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Page created in 0.454 seconds with 79 queries.