Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (317/814) > >>

Dcazz:
It's cold here this am! 7 deg. F. I have to go to the dump and I'm not looking forward to it!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on January 02, 2013, 01:19:04 PM ---It's cold here this am! 7 deg. F. I have to go to the dump and I'm not looking forward to it!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's turning out to be a real old-fashioned winter here in the Northeast, isn't it? We had that big snowstorm and we've gotten a dusting practically every day since, just to keep it looking fresh.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on January 03, 2013, 07:57:37 AM ---Yeah, it's turning out to be a real old-fashioned winter here in the Northeast, isn't it? We had that big snowstorm and we've gotten a dusting practically every day since, just to keep it looking fresh.

--- End quote ---
Yup, We're due after last year. I went past two ski slopes tonight and there's night skiing going on. Thats a good thing. I like snow but 30mph winds are a bit of a challenge. I had to go to the dump twice because I cleaned out the cellar (again) and couldn't fit it all in the truck. Everyone there was laughing at how cold it really was as they lean into the wind to block it on the face! It's all you can do!

Dcazz:
-1 degree this am!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on January 04, 2013, 01:11:59 AM ---Yup, We're due after last year. I went past two ski slopes tonight and there's night skiing going on. Thats a good thing. I like snow but 30mph winds are a bit of a challenge. I had to go to the dump twice because I cleaned out the cellar (again) and couldn't fit it all in the truck. Everyone there was laughing at how cold it really was as they lean into the wind to block it on the face! It's all you can do!

--- End quote ---

I prefer this to the mud of last year but I see we're due for a warm up next week. I enjoy not having muddy paw prints to clean up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version