Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Dhani IS George......  (Read 17018 times)

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Dhani IS George......
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »

"Fashion Rocks" that came in with my monthly "Lucky" mag.  It's all about shopping.  And I think all the clothes are so super gorgeous!!!!  God, and Joan Jett in the "Fashion Rocks" ROCKS!!!!!  That's the image I always liked.  Off the subject a bit.............I LOVED the Runaways back in the mid/late 1970's.  

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:43 AM »

And oh yeah............to Jane............I have furs too.  Three............a long mink vest, that was once a long mink coat and my first fur bought 23 years ago???  And two more............a full length brown/black nutria......it's like a beaver and everyone thinks is beaver, and a stroller length sable brown dyed box "chubby".  They were popular a few years back and it looks like a huge little sable fox wrapped around you.  Pictures to come in the fall.  They're all in storage at the local furrier for summer care and cleaning.  Oh............and I LOVE good leather.  Man, I NEED to move to the "motherland" of my heritage.............

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »

Real fur and real leather? (huh2)

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
  • Waiting For The Cubs To Win The World Series
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

i would never kill a animal nor buy real fur. i would prefer fake fur

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2008, 03:35:01 PM »

Off the subject................I hate to say this, but it's all real fur and real leather.  I respect animals, but they serve a need to us humans.  My husband hunts, but we eat the deer meat...."venison" as you may call it............and it's very good and healthy.
Now...............back to the subject at hand.................

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:51 PM »

I disagree, I don't think animals serve a need to us whatsoever. I would never skin a human and wear it as a coat, nor would I ever do so to an animal.

I highly doubt that is real fur on Dhani, and if it is, George would probably be very disappointed.

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2008, 06:06:31 PM »

^ agree 100%

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »

Guys, all this thing about animals is a bit silly. People wear furs and leather and there`s nothing bad in it. Well, there are some who say animals shouldn`t be killed. If you support this point of view then do not wear fur, leather, wool, do not eat meat, and be a true vegetarian. Correct? Paul is a vegetarian, but I doubt if George was. Anybody knows about it?
As for me I wear fur (have mink and red fox), leather (black and brown with metal! jackets) and eat, though not very often, meat and sausages. I wonder how a man can dismiss meat from his menu? He will be thin and pale like a ghost.
And I think that Dhani should eat more meat to put on some weight.

cubanheel

• Getting Better
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »

I was under the impression that George followed a vegetarian diet due to his religious beliefs, but I also got the impression that he didn't always stick to it. I'm willing to be told otherwise, either way, if anyone has better info?
...once there was a way to get back homeward ...

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

i eat meat but i would never kill a animal unless i was about to die of starvation.

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 10:07:11 PM »

Off, off, "off" the subject again...............We love deer meat.  We don't waste any of it.  If we can't make roasts or steaks out of it, we take the rest and have it processed.  This is not wasting.  What is the "bigger sin" for this is all the hunters that kill the buck to mount the head/horns, cut the back butts off for roasts, and then throw everything else away.  THAT is the sin.  That's wasting food and look at all the people in the world starving.
Now...................back to the subject................I do believe all the fur in the fashion spread is real because I do know of the designers that designed them.  I'm sorry to say this...............

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »

I am aware of that we are off the subject, but I just had to say that I absolutely disagree with the slaughtering of animals. I don't think that people realize what happens to them. It is against my religous beliefs to eat meat, but it is also against my moral beliefs. I am not putting anyone down on the forums who does eat meat, I just wanted to voice my opinion.

George was a vegetarian. Clearly, look how skinny he was. How well he followed it, well the only people who would know for sure is George.
Also, I don't like the idea of Dhani wearing fur coats, I just find it disgusting for him to promote something like that, when clearly he doesn't eat a lot of meat, if any at all. Look at him in that last picture you posted, I have a friend who is as skinny as him.  

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 03:15:12 AM »

*my sad attempt to get BACK ON THE SUBJECT*
My my. Dhani looks scrumptious in those pictures, doesn't he?

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

Dear friends, this all real fur, it can be seen in the pictures. You can`t say Dhani doesn`t eat meat unless you know for sure. And he is skinny not because he doesn`t eat meat, this is nonsense. George was thin because he smoked like a  steam-engine, but i`ve never heard that he was a vegetarian.
Certainly, DSL, it`s up to you to define your diet and to choose your views, like it is everybody else`s right. But I am convinced that before feeling sorry for animals feel sorry for some poor or weak or sick humans. Especially children or old people. There are some who get rid of old people by putting them to senior-people houses and at the same time look after a cat or a dog in thier cosy flats. They say - poor animals are killed - but they never say - people are killed, they die of hunger, people are killed by soldiers...Worry about the animals when they are in the red-book.
Pattie used to wear fur when she was with George, we have a lot of such photos, George had a brown leather jacket and George was in a fur coat when he sang on rooftop, and John was.
And Dhani copies his father...

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

Quote from: 1393
Dear friends, this all real fur, it can be seen in the pictures. You can`t say Dhani doesn`t eat meat unless you know for sure. And he is skinny not because he doesn`t eat meat, this is nonsense. George was thin because he smoked like a  steam-engine, but i`ve never heard that he was a vegetarian.
Certainly, DSL, it`s up to you to define your diet and to choose your views, like it is everybody else`s right. But I am convinced that before feeling sorry for animals feel sorry for some poor or weak or sick humans. Especially children or old people. There are some who get rid of old people by putting them to senior-people houses and at the same time look after a cat or a dog in thier cosy flats. They say - poor animals are killed - but they never say - people are killed, they die of hunger, people are killed by soldiers...Worry about the animals when they are in the red-book.
Pattie used to wear fur when she was with George, we have a lot of such photos, George had a brown leather jacket and George was in a fur coat when he sang on rooftop, and John was.
And Dhani copies his father...
^^^^^^^^Off, off, off the subject again................that's some heavy stuff there Jane......but good.  I agree with you 100% on that.  Now, I can't stand to see animals abused, but..............I hate to see humans starving or the old suffering.  I think you know what I mean..........

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

And now................back to our subject.............

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »

WHOA! Look at the rings that model is wearing! They beat my favorite ring by A GAZILLION! They're HUGE!
*is really trying to get back on subject*

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »

I'm just going to get on the subject because I have a feeling this is going to turn into a big mess like what happened last summer when a few people got off subject on a thread.

I can choose to say everything that I want to say right now, corresponding to those last few comments, but I won't because I don't want to start a fight or get people mad on the forums.

So, I'm stopping all the off topic comments now. Carry on if you wish, but leave me out.

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »

No...............that's fine DarkSweetLady!!!!  Everyone is entitled to what they want to say.  It's a free country here.  But yeah, let's keep with the thread's topic.
The more I look at these pictures of Dhani, he does have some of his mother, Olivia, in him.

TheBeatlesForever

• A Beginning
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »

yes he does
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 82 queries.