Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (333/814) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on June 21, 2013, 01:08:56 AM ---totally the opposite from you guys -

--- End quote ---

Right.  Today it was...

Hot-Hot-Hot - Arrow

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on June 21, 2013, 01:08:56 AM ---totally the opposite from you guys - We had gales reaching 143km/hr with trees and roofs falling off.
But its not terribly cold - between 6-9 degrees but feels like 3C. It is just the wind and terrential rain that gets me.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/photos/8822612/Storm-batters-Wellington

--- End quote ---
It looks like you guy's got hit pretty hard! We here you guys are made of stearner stuff down there. I hope the cleanup goes smooth.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Luckily my suburb didnt get much damage. There are still lots of palces with no electricity and they the clean up will take a few months... (Not to mention the cost!). Some of the trains are not running...

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on June 26, 2013, 01:07:11 AM ---Luckily my suburb didnt get much damage. There are still lots of palces with no electricity and they the clean up will take a few months... (Not to mention the cost!). Some of the trains are not running...

--- End quote ---

That sounds a lot like Superstorm Sandy we had last fall.  I'm happy to hear you were spared much damage where you are, KE.

KelMar:
The weather here has been sort of strange the last few days; very humid with heavy storms popping up randomly. Some areas not far from us have had major flooding. Luckily we haven't. The other evening near sunset I was stuck in my car waiting for a downpour to let up with the sun blinding me! When I finally decided to get out this is what I saw:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version