Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project  (Read 1185 times)

Casbah

• A Beginning
Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« on: June 11, 2012, 04:32:49 PM »

So, last night, I was listening to the version of "I'm in Love" thats floating around on YouTube and I was also hyperclicking pictures on the Beatles Chronology facebook page, and there was a really good vibe going between the flashing images and the beat of the song.

So, since I dabble in video editing, I thought it would be a fun project to do a chronology video of the Beatles starting from when they were kids all the way up to the tittenhurst picture and have something like 300 - 400 images all fast-flashing  in between. (think 8th notes on the beat - 8 pictures for every measure.) Its a lot of images but it's not like there isn't a dearth of material.

Anyway, so the reason I am posting this is, I am trying to think of a good song that has a good beat or at least is upbeat. I don't want to do the cliche "In My Life" or any of those others, I want to to be a little more rocking. 120 - 126bpm.

I thought it would be fun to get some ideas.

Any suggestions on a song? I'm willing/happy to collaborate on this.
"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
Re: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »

How's about Roll Over Beethoven?
I can stay till it's time to go

peterbell1

• Getting Better
Re: Beatles Chronology/Collage Video Project
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 05:29:55 PM »

"The End" lends itself to a poignant finish.

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 42 queries.