Solo forums > John Lennon

When did John & Yoko leave Kenwood??

(1/5) > >>

Xose:
According to this source Kenwood was put up for sale on 11 December 1968. This would point to this video being filmed BEFORE that date..., wouldn't it?? (=beginning December though...)

John Lennon - Everybody Had A Hard Year

Besides, photographic evidence of Kenwood at those days shows the house as if John & Yoko were collecting their belongings to move. So..., when did they really leave the house and when was the video filmed??

Thanks in advance and best wishes!!  ;)

Xosé

Xose:
BTW: interestingly enough, I own a capo since ca 30 years like the one Lennon is used on the Ramírez at that film:

Xosé

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Xose on November 02, 2010, 10:15:13 AM ---According to this source Kenwood was put up for sale on 11 December 1968. This would point to this video being filmed BEFORE that date..., wouldn't it?? (=beginning December though...)

Thanks in advance and best wishes!!  ;)

Xosé

--- End quote ---

When a house is put up for sale, it isn't sold yet. I'm not exactly sure when they left the place to move to the Dakota. I really need to get out my reference books out of the box.

tkitna:
I dont have exact dates, but I know John and Yoko moved back into Kenwood during the November trials and I dont think they left until early 70'. Could be wrong though.

zipp:

--- Quote from: Bobber on November 05, 2010, 08:13:31 AM ---When a house is put up for sale, it isn't sold yet. I'm not exactly sure when they left the place to move to the Dakota. I really need to get out my reference books out of the box.

--- End quote ---

The Dakota???

Hold your horses Bobber. After Kenwood they moved into Tittenhurst on August 11th 1969.In between time they lived in Ringo' flat in Montagu Square which is where they were busted for drugs.

As for Xose's question I've no date to give but given the song and the clothes it must be late 68/early 69, mustn't it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version