Other forums > Current Affairs

The New President of the USA?

(1/3) > >>

Bobber:
Of course, you Americans can elect whoever you want to elect.

But the man who's saying this:

In the Netherlands, people wear different bracelets if they are elderly. And the bracelet is: ‘Do not euthanize me.’ Because they have voluntary euthanasia in the Netherlands, but half of the people who are euthanized — ten percent of all deaths in the Netherlands — half of those people are enthanized involuntarily at hospitals because they are older and sick.

should not be taken serious by anybody. American or not. I wish you all good luck and a lot of wisdom.  2ch

Joost:
Santorum said that, right? The Dutch government should sue the guy for slander, if that's possible.

Bobber:
I really feel sorry for America. A man with such a narrow minded vision can play a big role in American politics. Scary.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Joost on February 29, 2012, 09:24:48 AM ---Santorum said that, right? The Dutch government should sue the guy for slander, if that's possible.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's who it was. I'm not very politically savvy but I do know that I wouldn't vote for him if he were running for street sweeper.

Toejam:
I've only seen a breif clip of him once and that was last night or the night before. He called Obama a snob. I thought it was quite funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version