Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: John and Paul's relationship.  (Read 6981 times)

Bobber

Re: John and Paul's relationship.
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »

Quote from: 218
First of all, I'd like to state that none of us knew the Beatles personally

You forgot about djinn!  ;D

Your post makes pretty much sense Mairi.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 01:37:19 AM »

Quote from: 63
You forgot about djinn!  ;D
LOL! Thanks, Bobber. Welcome back. :)

Nice post, Mairi. You bring up some good points. Cheers.

All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »

i think in the beginnings john had all the control and for him to let paul take some was hard for john...john probally got paul in to reducing local competition as is speculated...and maybe paul was jealous of stu in the start......i think paul is a control freak and john was having a good time....it is always iffy when you are in business with friends....money divides the loyalty....i do believe they were crappy to each other because they did care alot about the other.....stu and john may have shared sexual experiences together as inferred by pauline,i think thats stus sisters name....if we believe that then john and paul would have never have been as close as stu and john....there is another story that say julias boyfriend may have tampered with john also...the homosexual underlayments are there thru out johns adult life...i am not saying he was a homo but he did experiment with the male gendered....i would say that paul never did...and that could make paul feel superior to john and even look down his nose at him...i think paul fed johns ego more than john fed pauls....egos are complex buildings....you can bruise one or break it so easy...i think they were similar in many ways but used different levels of extremes..their relationship wasan ever changing one......
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 39 queries.