Beatles forums > The Beatles

How Did YOU Discover The Beatles?

<< < (168/173) > >>

Harpsichord:
Well, I suppose this is the best way to introduce myself. I'm only 14 years old, but I consider myself pretty knowledgeable regarding The Beatles and serveral other bands of the same era.
I discovered The Beatles through a hauntingly beautiful piece my mother used to play on the piano to put me to sleep. One day I asked her what it was, and she told me it was called Norwegian Wood, by The Beatles. The title captured my imagination. It wasn't until several years later, when I first heard Yesterday, that I became hooked.

KelMar:
That's a great way to be introduced to The Beatles and a great way to introduce yourself to us. Welcome, Harpsichord!

Hello Goodbye:
Welcome to this place, Harpsichord.  You joined the Forum on a magical weekend...the 45th anniversary of Woodstock.

NotTheWalrus:
I discovered The Beatles by watching Help on television. I was young at the time, but had some idea that The Beatles had something to do with my favourite band at the time, The Monkees, so I watched the film. The rest is history.

Bobber:

--- Quote from: NotTheWalrus on March 08, 2015, 11:17:34 PM ---I discovered The Beatles by watching Help on television. I was young at the time, but had some idea that The Beatles had something to do with my favourite band at the time, The Monkees, so I watched the film. The rest is history.

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard NotTheWalrus!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version