Where Did You Last Hear A Beatles Song?

Started by Euan Buchan, Jan 05, 2011, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euan Buchan

On the radio today they played All You Need Is Love

beatlesfan502

I heard ''Get Back'' (the 45 version) on WAKY 103.5 on the way home from work tonight.
We All Shine On......

Bongo

Magical Mystery Tour right now on the radio at work. It's Beatles wednesday on WODS 103.3
Splunge!

7 of 13

day tripper yeah

AppleScruffy96

I Saw Her Standing There on my mp3 ^_^
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Euan Buchan

In the pub today I heard Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds & All My Loving

Euan Buchan

My Dad is listening to Paperback Writer downstairs Babys In Black were on earlier

Euan Buchan

My Dad is listening to Paperback Writer downstairs Babys In Black were on earlier

LSD

Heard Hey Jude playing in the Lobby of a hotel.
I Me Mine.

7 of 13

while my guitar gently weeps - health food store
paperback writer - trader joes
day tripper yeah

cubanheel

My son's school play had a clip of Ticket to Ride, because there was a tv game show in the play and it was called Ticket to Ride, because that was what you won. (my son was the game show host and overacted admirably  -  proud mama time).
...once there was a way to get back homeward ...

7 of 13

Quote from: cubanheel on Apr 06, 2011, 03:36 PM
My son's school play had a clip of Ticket to Ride, because there was a tv game show in the play and it was called Ticket to Ride, because that was what you won. (my son was the game show host and overacted admirably  -  proud mama time).
sounds like fun.  ;D
day tripper yeah

Normandie

Can't exactly remember when I last heard the Beatles (well, other than on my iPod), but my two daughters said their history teacher was playing Sgt. Pepper songs in class the other day.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

In my last dance class we were dancing to Sgt Pepper (reprise)

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Euan Buchan

In Clinton Cards they played In My Life