Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Ukraine - Crimea  (Read 44469 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: Ukraine - Crimea
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2014, 11:59:38 AM »

Numerous US agents are helping the coup-appointed government in Ukraine to “fight organized crime” in the south east of the country, the German newspaper Bild revealed.

According to the daily, the CIA and FBI are advising the government in Kiev on how to deal with the ‘fight against organized crime’ and stop the violence in the country’s restive eastern regions.

The group also helps to investigate alleged financial crimes and is trying to trace the money, which was reportedly taken abroad during Viktor Yanokovich’s presidency, the newspaper said.

The head of the CIA, John Brennan, visited Kiev in mid-April and met with the acting Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and first Vice-President Vitaly Yarema to discuss a safer way to transfer US information to Ukraine.

http://rt.com/news/156692-ukraine-cia-fbi-agents/
http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/nachrichtendienste-usa/dutzende-agenten-von-cia-und-fbi-beraten-kiew-35807724.bild.html
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »

Thank Germans for march against 'Ukrainian fascists':
Germany: Hundreds rally in Berlin against 'Ukrainian fascists' (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »

Sloviansk is on the verge of a humanitarian disaster. Ukranian military surrounded the town and blocked roads.

West promised money to Ukraine. One of the clause is bringing the order to the east of Ukraine. So military are on hurry. But people in the East are against.

Dozens injured, fatalities on both sides as Kiev’s military op continues

Kiev intensifies military op in Eastern Ukraine LIVE UPDATES

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:26:29 PM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2014, 07:39:56 PM »

Ukrainian tanks on the outskirts of Slavyansk. In the coming days there will be a massacre, Ukranians will be killing each other.

Славянск. Танковая колонна хунты под городом (06.05.14)

Sloviansk - 5.30pm

Streams from Ukranian cities http://anti-maidan.com/?p=streams
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:54:35 PM by Dmitry »

KelMar

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2014, 03:45:30 AM »

Dmitry, it's difficult for me to comprehend all that is going on but please know that I include this situation and all the people involved in my prayers. I'm sorry you have to deal with it all.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2014, 05:05:13 AM »

Thank you, Kelley! I post it because I want people to know the other side of the conflict. I know American and European governments support Kiev in every way, but I also believe that many people understand that all isn't so simple, that there are many sides of every situation.
My relatives live in Donetsk. Sitting and waiting in obscurity. They buy food and medicines, because afraid of situation, when there will be no bread in stores as there is no food in Slovenks now.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2014, 06:26:23 AM »

Press

Pour Kramatorsk, «l'Ukraine est morte» (Le Figaro, May 5, 2014)

Could the Ukraine Crisis Spark a World War? (The National Interest, May 7, 2014)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:43:56 AM by Dmitry »

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2014, 09:43:29 AM »

Dmitry, it's difficult for me to comprehend all that is going on but please know that I include this situation and all the people involved in my prayers. I'm sorry you have to deal with it all.

Yes, I agree. There's so much propaganda on both sides that it's difficult to know the truth but I think we all hope your family will be OK.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »

Thank you! Not only family but just other people.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2014, 12:59:06 PM »

Just saw Jürgen Elsässer and Germans. I'm very glad and happy to see that there are still many good people in the World.

What began with just over 100 participants a few weeks ago, drew on Easter Monday over 5000 people on the Potsdamer Platz in Berlin. The new edition of "Monday demonstrations" to the initiator Lars Märholz are the first impartial demonstrations in the Federal Republic.

In addition to Andreas Popp, Lars Märholz and Rico Albrecht spoke on Easter Monday also COMPACT chief editor Jürgen Elsässer to the thousands of people that are the lies unchallenged no longer willing to accept by the mainstream media.

In German:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdyKtsRfME" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdyKtsRfME</a>

In Russian:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3ctLPCxsY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3ctLPCxsY</a>

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:49 AM »

The residents of eastern Ukraine have long been closer to Russia than to the US and EU. In fact, that part of Ukraine had been a part of Russia. After February’s regime change, officials in the east announced that they would hold referenda to see whether the population wanted autonomy from the US-backed government in Kiev. The US demanded that Russian President Putin stop eastern Ukraine from voting on autonomy, and last week the Russian president did just that: he said that the vote should not be held as scheduled. The eastern Ukrainians ignored him and said they would hold the vote anyway. So much for the US claims that Russia controls the opposition in Ukraine.

What Does the US Government Want in Ukraine? (Antiwar.com. May 11, 2014)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2014, 03:30:04 PM »

Quote from: www.spiked-online.com
When, six months ago, western Ukrainians were camping out in squares in Kiev, protesting against the then president of Ukraine, Victor Yanukovich, and occupying government buildings, they were hailed by the Western media as revolutionaries, democrats, 1989-style heroes taking a stand for liberty and decency. But when eastern Ukranians have done likewise, setting up protest camps in Odessa and elsewhere to signal their disdain for the new government in Kiev, or marching to government buildings and sometimes storming them, they’ve found themselves denounced by Western observers as ‘rabble-rousers’, ‘hysterics’, ‘fanatics’, ‘vandals’. The Western coverage of Ukraine has given new meaning to the phrase double standards; it has taken the ‘journalism of attachment’ – the fashion among Western observers for childishly painting foreign conflicts as simplistic clashes between the pure and the wicked – to a new low.

Western double standards hit a new low ("Spiked", UK, May 7, 2014)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2014, 05:24:41 AM »

Donetsk, Lugansk proclaim independence from Kiev

It seems, my relatives are not citizens of Ukraine now.

A think several other regions of Ukraine sooner or later will follow the example of Donetsk and Lugansk.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:26:33 AM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2014, 07:33:48 AM »

My wife's brother in Donetsk works in Security Service of Ukraine. He said a couple days ago that it would be better to leave town and Ukraine before the 25th of May, Presidential election. There is no President in Ukraine now, but after 25th most likely a new president will declare a State of emergency, block East town and regions, cut off all communications, etc. My wife's brother is thinking about leaving town with his wife and two children. They'll move to Crimea. My father-and mother-in-law don't know what to do. They have a hous, two dogs, acquired property. My father-in-law already expressed a desire to fight against militaries from Kiev, to be a sniper; he has a good eye.

Meanwhile in Kramatorsk
Краматорск - Минометный Обстрел улиц города (18 мая 2014)
- you'll hear a man talk to his wife "Yulya, dress a child, quickly"
МИНОМЕТНЫЙ ОБСТРЕЛ Краматорска! Станкострой 18.05.2014

Краматорск. Война в жилом массиве. В окна квартир влетают пули. 18 мая 2014 года.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2014, 08:51:58 AM »

In February she earned 3000 dollars, got tuberculosis and drug addiction. In winter she came from Donetsk to Kiev, and spent her time on the Independence Square (Maidan), every day she stood there for a month. And there she earned everything. Let's call her my distant relative's friend.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com

Bobber

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2014, 12:59:08 PM »

But exactly what is your point?

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:24 PM »

Love him or loathe him got to give Putin some credit. In the space of a few months he's wrested
 strategically vital Crimea off Ukraine without a drop of Russian blood being spilt, sufficiently destabilised Ukraine itself to ensure that it's highly unlikely to join NATO anytime soon and signed a multi billion deal with China reducing his exposure to Western sanctions. And staged a very successful winter Olympics. That's some pretty impressive geo-political play there. Bush would be proud.
don't follow leaders
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Page created in 0.646 seconds with 83 queries.