You know you're a fan...

Started by Janice, Jul 27, 2004, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euan Buchan

Quote from: sgt. peppie on Mar 04, 2010, 09:43 PM
You know you're a fan when you're at a restaurant, and 'Give Me Love (Peace on Earth)' comes on right as your family is about to leave. I tried to stall them by claiming that I needed to finish my soda.  ;D

Ha Ha I remember on holiday last year was leaving a grocery shop with my parents & 9 Dream came on I wanted to stay but had to go.

Jai Guru Deva.

You know you're a Beatles fan when you're playing "Mother Nature's Son" on guitar, and the intro isn't complete unless you tap three times on the body of the guitar, mimicking the bass drum on the record.  I always do that.  :D

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

LSD

When:
Youre on an outting with a friend and youre singing  outloud " you never give me your money"  because your bored and your waiting for a cannoe race to start. Then you move more towards your friend and her mom and then behind you, you hear someone humming the song and you think you might be going crazy but you sing along anyways. Then one more voice adds to it and you turn around see these cool "hippie" men and you jus smile and feel so happy that finally you've found BEATLE PPL !!

We bumped into them at another place near by where the race was finishing and as they passed the started singing again!!
I just love random beatle moments! ;D
I Me Mine.

I_Will

When at the Oscars when they did the tribute to the people who passed away, James Taylor sung "In My Life" you pretty much spazzed out.

The name's Emily :)

LSD

I Me Mine.

Penny Lane

Quote from: I_Will on Mar 04, 2010, 10:18 PM(Plus, it's the first time I watched it on the BIG screen TV and I was DYING of Paul fangirlness)

Ohhhh...ohhh...Paul on the big screen! *fans self*

RingoFan1964

You know you're a fan when: You see an old Beatles clip on tv and you try to say to your friend that it's the Beatles in a normal voice and end up saying what you wanted to say in high shrieking voice making my friend get the worst headache of her life.
A Starr like no other.

^All my best boys are in this picture.

I_Will

^^That happens to me all the time! My voice goes all funny and I just can't help it

Jai Guru Deva.

You know you're a Beatles fan when you're in a seminar and the class is asked to give an example of a song that's self-confessional and perhaps full of guilt, and someone on the other side of the room says "Jealous Guy", so you shoot upwards in your seat and stare at the person across the room with a crazed look of happiness on your face.  Then when the teacher says "who's that by?" and he says "John Lennon", and she mishears him and repeats "sorry I didn't catch that, who's it by?", you have to physically restrain yourself from screaming "JOHN LENNON IT'S JOHN LENNON AND IT'S A REALLY GOOD SONG AND IT'S ABOUT HIMSELF AS A PARTNER AND HE'S SORRY ABOUT THE WAY HE ACTED AND AND AND I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!!"  ;D

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.

Mrs Lennon

You freak out when the soundtrack on some online game sounds just like an instrumental of "This Boy" even though it's probably not.
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

sgt. peppie

When you now know the Hindu lyrics in 'My Sweet Lord' by heart.

George does not approve.

I_Will

When your English teacher is giving a lecture and you keep relating things to The Beatles, no matter how UNrelated they are.

Jai Guru Deva.

You know you're a Beatles fan when even though you don't approve of the way the clip is used, every time that "anti-retro" Citroen advert comes on TV, you get a happy tingle just because John's on the screen.  :)

xxx

RingoFan1964

You know you're a fan when your friend keeps sending you pictures of the Beatles through your Wall on Facebook and there are more than 150 comments and you're the only one commenting about the photos. 
A Starr like no other.

^All my best boys are in this picture.

LSD

^^ I do that all the time! Esp to my sister caz well even though it does annoy her  she still has to love me caz im her sister!!! hehe
I Me Mine.