Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Girls- Your compatitbility with your fave Beatle  (Read 2301 times)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Girls- Your compatitbility with your fave Beatle
« on: December 27, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »

I figure, if I had been around back in the sixties, Paul would've totally went for me! I'm a good little Catholic girl, the type he could take home to his mother if she were alive, I love kids, I cook, I clean (well sometimes) I'm musical, I'm into animal rights, AND I have a Scottish background.

Can anyone else claim this? hehe. Seriously though, how do you think you would've gotten along with your favourite member of The Beatles.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver

• Getting Better
  • What filthy ways are these?
Re: Girls- Your compatitbility with your fave Beatle
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 12:37:31 AM »

=( I can't claim this, sadly.

I think I would've scared them all. XDDD I'm...loud, perverted, loud, annoying...and...um, loud. Yeah. ^^;

And the doll of Paul...*giggle* It rhymed...looks just like 'im. Prettyful. >=D
[face=Courier]Things they do look awful c-c-cold... yeah, I hope I die before I get old.[/face]

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 07:34:34 PM »

I think I would have gotten along with Paul perfectly. ;)

:K)
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.--Lilo and Stitch.
Beatles to battle!--Paul, Yellow Submarine movie
Listen. Do you want to know a secret?
Have you hugged your Paul Today?
Drop me a letter in my mailbox. :D

Taxgirl

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 09:53:37 PM »

I'm a bad big atheist b**** who hates kids, who's dirty and untidy, never cooks, eats animals and has no background. Do you think I'd be compatible? :) :) I'm just joking, I'm not like that.

I'm lefhanded and Gemini-just like Paul, so I'd be 100% compatible with Paul! :) But my favourite is George... :)

DayTripper

• A Beginning
  • Beware of Darkness
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 02:08:26 AM »

well, it would definately help if you were blond, as they "went mad for blonds"...which sadly i am not lol. but i think being foreign might draw their interest, which i am of course.....hey ill go learn the sitar! that might help, hehe. i hope i wouldnt scare any of them lol, im not at all loud, unless i know you very well, pretty shy around people i dont know.
Beware of sadness, it can hit you, it can hurt you.....

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 02:27:03 AM »

I think Paul's type was (and is) rich girls.....

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

Lenny Pane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 04:58:35 PM »

you could be right there Rowdy, the Eastmans wasnt short of a few quid ( bucks ) 

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 09:15:07 PM »

Well that rules me out, then.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

DayTripper

• A Beginning
  • Beware of Darkness
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 11:30:24 PM »

me too lol, oh well, it isnt paul i want is it......

Taxgirl

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2005, 11:10:04 AM »

[quote by=DayTripper link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1104183304,s=4 date=1106014106]well, it would definately help if you were blond, as they "went mad for blonds"...which sadly i am not lol. but i think being foreign might draw their interest, which i am of course.....hey ill go learn the sitar! that might help, hehe. i hope i wouldnt scare any of them lol, im not at all loud, unless i know you very well, pretty shy around people i dont know.[/quote]

I'm not blond, thank god. I have long black hair.
U too, don't feel sorry for not being blond! Not all guys are into blondies. (Mine adores them unfortunately, but i don't care)

Yoko, Maureen, Jane and Olivia were not blond, so I don't think the guys 'went mad' for blonds. But definately they liked them.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 01:14:29 PM »

I have long black hair.

and a Lady Beard.
i hate black hair woman
unshaved legs and Arm igitt

AbbeyRoad

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 05:52:07 PM »

I'm a blonde so that's in my favor I suppose.  I agree with Taxgirl, though, that hair color shouldn't matter.  It was pretty popular to have blonde hair in the 60s.  Now its pretty popular to go Red, which is cool because my hair looks red in the winter.  I think they would like my figure too.  Not going into detail, but it seams to appeal to horney teenage boys, which is pretty much what they were in the beginning anyhow lol.  Seriously though...  I think I would have gotten along with John in that I'm a very musical person.  I've got the same things going for me as Mairi, so thats in my favor for Paul I suppose.  I might not be cool enough for George, and I'm probably too quiet to get along with Ringo, although he is my favorite!

sexy sadie

• Getting Better
  • once there was a way to get back home...
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2005, 11:18:56 PM »

hmmm...im not sure who id be good with actually! id hope john, but maybe paul would be more of the type whod like me?
Ashley*

one sweet dream, pick up the bags and get in the limousine. soon we'll be away from here. step on the gas and wipe that tear away. one sweet dream came true today...

[img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8264/jsj21oc.jpg[/img

unevergivemeurmoney

• One And One Is Two
  • ...slightly gay French boys shouting Ringo!Ringo!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 02:22:24 AM »

hmmm...lets see...what would they like about me?? well, I'm very flexible (take that however you like) so that must be a plus...i can pretty much handle  new surroundings (great for traveling) and i am very well presented in front of people (i wont go crazy in front of important ppl like...the queen(?)i believe)
hmm..on second thought i think i'd be better as a short time girlfriend...u decide
Make love all day long...
Make love singing songs...
            [face=Sans-Serif]---George Harrison[/face]

DayTripper

• A Beginning
  • Beware of Darkness
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 03:34:41 AM »

Quote from: Taxgirl

I'm not blond, thank god. I have long black hair.
U too, don't feel sorry for not being blond! Not all guys are into blondies. (Mine adores them unfortunately, but i don't care)

Yoko, Maureen, Jane and Olivia were not blond, so I don't think the guys 'went mad' for blonds. But definately they liked them.

not ringo so much i dont think, mainly paul and john.....ill find it in my book and quote it. there was some actress that they all loved who was blonde......

here:

its in the bit about when paul met jane asher.....

".... 17 year old Jane Asher was reviewing the concert and writing a celebrity piece about the beatles for the Radio Times. The BBC photographer posed her with the group screaming like a fan. She watched the show from the audience but afterwards went backstage. The Beatles of knew who she was, of course. Paul: "She was the rather attractive, nice, well -spoken chick that we'd seen on Juke Box Jury." Jane was a well known actress and had been one of the celebrity guests on the panel that reviewed new singles each week. "We all thought she was blonde because we'd only ever seen her in black and white on television, and we went mad for blondes" - (paul).John and Paul in particular had a thing about Brigitte Bardot to the extent that John made Cynthia dye her hair blonde to make her look like the celebrated sex symbol. Fortunately Paul's girlfriend at the time was a natural blonde. Paul: "i remember us talking and saying, Yeah well the more they look like Brigitte the better off we are mate! Janes hair was long straight and centrally parted like Brigittes but she was not blonde, she had a richly coloured re hair which was even better. Paul: "We all immediately tried to pull her".

it also says a bit after, that paul used to stay with jane alot, and her mother would cook for himand spoil him...."very nice mumsy type woman, great cook, nothing was too much for her. for a young guy who likes his home comforts, boy did she spoil me"....

so yeh, ladies you gotta be able to cook;)

Page created in 0.401 seconds with 77 queries.