Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1970/2108) > >>

Hello Goodbye:
The pellet with the poisley is from the chalice with the pageant.

KelMar:
Careful; they'll hear you!

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on June 17, 2017, 07:49:59 AM ---Well Kelley, if other countries would get with the screwtop wine bottle program (like we have with a gusto downunder) then a lack of cork screw will never bother you again.

http://www.winetastetv.com/blogs/365-days/2845/screwthatdebatingthehighsandlowsofstelvinclosuresakascrewcaps

--- End quote ---

Black Opal- Best drinkable wine I've ever had! Hail, hail the screw top!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on June 17, 2017, 07:49:59 AM ---Well Kelley, if other countries would get with the screwtop wine bottle program (like we have with a gusto downunder) then a lack of cork screw will never bother you again.

--- End quote ---

That's become fairly common here, Moog. The wine in question was from a local winery and they seem to be sticking with the corks. That was an interesting article. I never knew there was an official name besides just screwtop. The next time I'm faced with a corkscrew topped wine bottle at the liquor store I'll just say, "Excuse me, do you have this in a Stelvin cap?"

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on September 01, 2017, 03:01:18 PM ---Black Opal- Best drinkable wine I've ever had! Hail, hail the screw top!

--- End quote ---

Let's drink a toast to Mr. Stelvin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version