Beatles forums > The Beatles

What was the last Beatles Item you bought?

<< < (211/376) > >>

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Badgirl66 on January 02, 2013, 05:43:59 PM ---is on my list too the book :o

is in the book the picture with the box?

--- End quote ---
The 66 oicture is the cover. The captions give a pretty good idea of the dates and events. It's a nice book with some insights into they're history. No text, just in depth captions.

Sir John Johns:

Beatlemaniac64:
^Cool  :)

I finally bought Beatles Scrabble today, lol. Been babbling about it for over a month and am looking forward to playing it.

I also took two of my Beatles posters to get them professionally and customed framed today. Finally! I've been wanting to do this for 5 years and at last have the money to do it. One of the posters is an original from the early '60s that needs to be preserved and displayed, the other is a print of them in front of the U.S flag (not a '60s original). I'll post pics when they're finished with the framing in 2 weeks and I can go pick them up. Can't wait to see what they'll look like framed! These will be some of the best purchases I've ever made and I will finally be able to enjoy these two posters. All these years I haven't been able to hang them up at all because they're the kind that would get ruined if I did without a frame, and also wouldn't look good without one. So I consider this to be my latest Beatles purchase.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on January 13, 2013, 12:28:07 AM ---I finally bought Beatles Scrabble today, lol. Been babbling about it for over a month and am looking forward to playing it.
--- End quote ---
Hey can I see what it looks like?

My sis bought from OZ a Beatles Russian doll. Goes nicely with my collection of Russian dolls

Badgirl66:

Miss O'Dell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version