A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:07:50 AM 
Started by Moogmodule - Last post by In My Life
^^^
I'd put up with it if I were Moog!

on: Yesterday at 11:28:39 PM 
Started by Moogmodule - Last post by Hello Goodbye
I'll be happy to put up with Wonderful Chrismastime. My recurring nightmare is that he'll decide his Australian tour will be to showcase his new classical piece, Temporary Secretary: Variations on a Theme. 

ha2ha I've only experienced Temporary Secretary once, when it was played on a blog I was listening to. I exercised the power of the skip button for that and hope Paul does the same for this, and every tour.

Well, Moog, maybe you should reconsider buying those tickets.  Paul pretty much sticks to his One On One Tour setlist.  This is what he sang at MetLife Stadium last August when I was there:

1.   A Hard Day's Night
2.   Save Us
3.   Can't Buy Me Love
4.   Letting Go
5.   Temporary Secretary 
6.   Let Me Roll It
7.   I've Got a Feeling
8.   My Valentine
9.   Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
10. Here, There and Everywhere
11. Maybe I'm Amazed
12. We Can Work It Out
13. In Spite of All the Danger
14. You Won't See Me
15. Love Me Do
16. And I Love Her
17. Blackbird
18. Here Today
19. Queenie Eye
20. New
21. The Fool on the Hill
22. Lady Madonna
23. FourFiveSeconds
24. Eleanor Rigby
25. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
26. Something
27. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
28. Band on the Run
29. Back in the U.S.S.R.
30. Let It Be
31. Live and Let Die
32. Hey Jude

Encore

33. Yesterday
34. Hi, Hi, Hi
35. Birthday
36. Golden Slumbers
37. Carry That Weight
38. The End

During the concert, Paul quipped "I can tell which songs you like when I see your cell phones all lit up.  Well, it doesn't matter.  I liked singing that song."

on: Yesterday at 09:08:57 PM 
Started by Bobber - Last post by In My Life
Sweden is a big country, at least that's what we think.  ;D

I can see why! The information I have on Grandpa says he came from ├ůs, Halland, Sweden but that never makes sense to me when I look at a map. I'm trying to figure out if that's short for something else. It's a lot easier to research the branch of my family that came from England in the 1600's!

on: Yesterday at 08:45:51 PM 
Started by Moogmodule - Last post by In My Life
I'll be happy to put up with Wonderful Chrismastime. My recurring nightmare is that he'll decide his Australian tour will be to showcase his new classical piece, Temporary Secretary: Variations on a Theme.

ha2ha I've only experienced Temporary Secretary once, when it was played on a blog I was listening to. I exercised the power of the skip button for that and hope Paul does the same for this, and every tour.

on: Yesterday at 10:44:42 AM 
Started by Moogmodule - Last post by Moogmodule
Why, Moog! I'm shocked by your attitude and I'm sure Paul would be too.  ;)

on: Yesterday at 03:31:22 AM 
Started by Wayne L. - Last post by Hello Goodbye
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96jnE3x_c" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96jnE3x_c</a>

on: Yesterday at 02:27:29 AM 
Started by Wayne L. - Last post by In My Life
^^^
The muggies are back but I think that's going to improve. It's actually going to be quite chilly Tuesday and Wednesday. I just picked up a really nice window fan for my kitchen. It's in the window behind the sink and will really help. It's always hot in there, even when I'm not cooking anything.

on: Yesterday at 12:50:47 AM 
Started by In My Life - Last post by Normandie

I hope your birthday was great, Stevie.  :)

on: Yesterday at 12:49:59 AM 
Started by Wayne L. - Last post by Normandie
It has Kathy, thanks. I'm actually sitting here freezing but I refuse to shut the windows. I don't know why. How is it there in NoDak? We've been having a lot of wind here too. I was eating on the porch Sunday when a big storm rolled in and blew the potato chips off my plate! I had to pick them up myself because the dogs were too nervous to do their usual clean up. LOL

I'm glad it's cooled down a bit for you! Temps here have been pleasant: sunny and high 60s/mid-70s, but it's been pretty windy. I feel bad for the folks roasting in the Southwest.

on: June 23, 2017, 08:51:19 AM 
Started by Moogmodule - Last post by Moogmodule
Damn
Will be overseas

roll:)

That's a bugger Nim.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.702 seconds with 22 queries.