Other forums > Different Conversations

Phones

<< < (2/7) > >>

pc31:
i like my droid 3....and bought a new one after my ass broke my first one....hope everyone is good...i am getting better all the time...love yas...get yer ya yas out...

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Thanks guys...! Smartphone it is :)

KelMar:
A little after the fact but my son has had an iPhone for about a year. He recently got an Android as his work phone and says he likes the iPhone better. Of course he's just getting used to the new one so that may change.  I love my iPhone. I use it a lot for recipes, menu planning, shopping lists and music. It's great to be able to listen to Pandora anywhere in the house. Sometimes I even talk on it. ;) My daughter learned to find her way all around the big city where she goes to school by using it as her GPS. (Good thing since she somehow lost her Garmin!)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: In My Life on May 25, 2013, 03:24:15 AM ---Sometimes I even talk on it. ;)
--- End quote ---
Ahahahaha!!!!

--- Quote from: In My Life on May 25, 2013, 03:24:15 AM ---My daughter learned to find her way all around the big city where she goes to school by using it as her GPS. (Good thing since she somehow lost her Garmin!)
--- End quote ---
Shameful to admit, but I tend to get lost with a GPS...... yes well *ahem*

I miss my old phone though.... cant get used to touch screen... I'm going to try and  revive it!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on May 26, 2013, 02:04:51 AM ---Ahahahaha!!!!Shameful to admit, but I tend to get lost with a GPS...... yes well *ahem*

--- End quote ---

There's no shame in that! I am so directionally challenged that I can't even succeed at using my phone's GPS to be the navigator. We have other talents though, right? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version