Other forums > Different Conversations

Pet Peeves

(1/28) > >>

:
What things really get on your nerves?

I hate it when people chew their food loud. It's gross and annoying.

Patton:
Me to. anyway my pet peves are people not actions. I hate Arch Liberals and there ideas about polotics.

:
I don't pay attention to politics.

I hate when I go to the movies and I get some loudmouth sitting anywhere near me. It seems to happen everytime I go. I'm gonna have to stop going to the movies and just rent them. That way I won't be annoyed.

Patton:
[quote by=colleen link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082392820,s=2 date=1082402167]I don't pay attention to politics.

I hate when I go to the movies and I get some loudmouth sitting anywhere near me. It seems to happen everytime I go. I'm gonna have to stop going to the movies and just rent them. That way I won't be annoyed.[/quote]

That reminds me. On time we were going in to the movies and there was this couple and they were walking really slowly even though the movie already started. so we said excuse us were trying to gt through but they just continued on. so when there was a chance we squesed through. then the guy got p*ssed and he started to act all tough and he was cussing at us, using the F word, and wanting to start a fight. we didn't push anything and just sat down in a seat, but he was still cusing at us so my dad went and got one of the movie crew and he took care of it.

That reminds me of another story.

We were going to the mall and this couple was walking in the middle of the parking lot. we squessed right pass the women. when we got out the man started to pick a fight because he thought we almost hit his gal. his gal was trying to calm him and then we just walked away.

To sume it up. i hate people who think there better then everybody else.

The End:
Moral of the story - stop squeezing past people!!!! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version