Solo forums > Paul McCartney

Stella McCartney

<< < (2/4) > >>

Runforyourlife:
 Mr. Charlie, when I googled the pics I made sure to choose the prettiest and nicest of all the ones there, as well as for the clothes...I want to be fair to Stella and to everyone when I make a topic on whatever subject. :)

Although I'm probably in the minority here, I don't think any of Paul's kids with Linda are as pretty as Linda herself. I think she was a most beautiful lady, and she had a confident air about her that I've always respected. She wore very little makeup and was simple and natural in her appearance.

Stella has a face shape like Paul. But she's a mixture of both her parents. Linda's face was a bit on the thinnish side, though, that's why I say.

However, as far as her clothes are concerned, I think she will always be very sought after, mainly because she has a lot of high-profile friends and others who support and wear her stuff. But as an average, ordinary lady like myself who just likes to buy something that I think looks great and want to look cute in, Stella is not for me.

:
Linda grew into a fairly lovely woman (when they first met she still hadn't grown into her face seemingly).

ringorama:
Well, Stella has a different look to her, I can kind of see her father, but kinda not.
For her clothes, they're really interesting, but not the sort of clothes I'd wear. I'm sure they're sought after in Hollywood and all though.

Runforyourlife: I saw this picture and I thought it should be added (mostly cause of Sean ;D )

The End:
GREAT PICTURE!!! Wow, Lennon/McCartney together again!

Runforyourlife:
 Thanks so much for the piccie Ringo...I don't think Sean looks very flattering there. Unsmilling and those glasses = not so attractive Sean to Runforyourlife. That's also a fairly old pic, as well. :)

But it was sweet to post it.

Oh and the best shop to check out in NYC is Marc Jacobs!!! I think I wanted everything I saw. Forget Stella, Marc is THE hip designer. (Ralph Lauren, Armani, Versace are the ones you kind of can't touch...and they're so expensive!!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version