Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Phil Collins Retire's

<< < (3/8) > >>

mr kite:
Not good at anything , in my little humble of opinion  ::)

theBEATLESrock_on:
ah, so hes much like george w. bush?

HeatherBoo:
I actually like Phil Collins.  I wish I had a chance to see him.  His earlier stuff was really good in my opinion.

DaveRam:

--- Quote from: 449 ---He was a drummer for a not very good prog rock band called Genisis , and Peter Gabriel , saw the light [get it] and he left and so Mr phill collins took over the singing and it was all down hill from then on , then lord the 80s came and he did some solo stuff . which was even worse than the genisis stuff and he was a tank top yuppie loved pop star and did a lot of bad acting and then he played with the gods Led Zeppelin and lord he messed that up , so much , the Zepp never played again for years and years , and so he has hung up his drum sticks , yes thats right the Kite will not miss him at all .
I Thank You .

I excelled myself there DaveRam  :P
--- End quote ---

LOL " Tank Top Yuppie " very funny , there's  a character for your book ?

(jumping)

tkitna:

--- Quote from: 449 ---Not good at anything , in my little humble of opinion  ::)
--- End quote ---

Well, my opinion is that your opinion sucks.

A not so great prog band? Lol! Genesis was an incredible band. Also, saying that Phil Collins couldnt drum,,,maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet. I understand if you dont care for him or the band, but to say such things is crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version