Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What kind of Beatles fan are you?  (Read 6695 times)

evil_juan

Re: What kind of Beatles fan are you?
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2004, 06:50:11 PM »

just another fan but i a fan of all rock i love Mudvayne all those hard core rock stars
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 12:54:50 AM »

[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1083067698,s=11 date=1083235623]just a fan[/quote]

i hear rumours that you're THE fan.   

Anyways I'd consider myself dedicated, because i love them but i dont obsessively collect their non-musical items and i love other music as well.  Maybe I'd have more of their stuff if I had more money.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2004, 01:30:20 AM »

I  just an upsessed betles fan. I dont collect everyhting. Im upsessed with their music and them themselves. And im interested in their life.

Paul McCartney :)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2004, 01:52:59 AM »

I buy whatever I can but with cheap parents like mine who only give me five dollars a week, it isn't easy to keep up.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Billy Shears

• A Beginning
  • There's a fog upon L.A.
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2004, 06:08:59 PM »

i could walk...i could read...then i could beatle.....doing it ever since...like breathing...though sometimes i have to remember
" You can't have a party without Beatles"

SieLiebtDich

• A Thousand Pages
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2004, 05:39:04 AM »

I've been a fan senses i was six :-)

Wayne L.

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2004, 04:43:16 PM »

I have been a dedicated Beatles for a long time now ever since I first heard them on the radio for the first time when I about 5 years old way back in 69 in the backseat of my parent's car.  I didn't know their history or their classic rock albums until I about 11/12 years old in 75/76 along with their latest releases at the time but I wouldn't describe myself as a hardcore Beatles fan who has everything with their name on it.  I have been disappointed in some of the solo albums by the former Beatles like most fans probably are since only a few are masterpieces but being a dedicated Beatles fan is much better than listening to the crap out these days. 

GroovinUpSlowly

• A Beginning
  • Raise the spirit of peace and love
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2004, 06:11:48 PM »

I'm dedicated, I guess, most people take me to be more hardcore than I am, people in my classes will be like "hey beatle, come help me with this..." instead of my name, ha, some of my teachers don't even know my name, they just call me "beatle" or "beatles girl" or "the little hippie". and my one of my teachers relates everything he can to the Beatles, then gives me a look like "you should have been around when I was young" but it's alright. I don't have everything with their name on it, but I can say I have some books and posters and shirts and stuff. Oh well, if people are going to think I'm obsessed with something, I'm glad it's the Beatles 8) Hah
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
//o-o\\//- -\\ love is real, real is love
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.[/

sange

• A Beginning
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2004, 07:34:48 AM »

I add my name to the dedicated rather than hardcore fan.  I have all their official cds a few vinyl Australian album releases (tracks the same covers different) some posters and t-shirts, etc.  Only have a couple of solo albums.

During my teens I was as obsessed as a person with limited pocket money could be (mairi, totally know where you're coming from) and relied heavily on taping the songs from the radio and borrowing any book I could about them from the library. 

But Beatles no longer dominate today, I like some current stufff as well as older stuff and my listening time is sadly working through the Harry Potter audio cds!!! (sad, I know)

Polly

• One And One Is Two
  • Peace and luv.
    • Newspaper Taxi
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2004, 12:06:54 PM »

I'm not so hardcore... I'm more a dedicated fan. I don't collect alot of stuff and as well I do enjoy other bands and artists. I have some books and all the albums on CD and on vinyl but that's the extent of my collecting.
"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 64 queries.