News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Weed  (Read 3431 times)

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
Re: Weed
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

i used to smoke 20 - 30 f**s a day, Go out drinking 5 days a week, smoked grass and solid, and also was into taking speed when i was clubbing which was sometimes up to 5 times a week when i was a student  :B :B but it took its toll and so now all i do is drink and havent touched anything else in nearly two years.

dabbik

• A Beginning
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »

Quote from: 758
i used to smoke 20 - 30 f**s a day, Go out drinking 5 days a week, smoked grass and solid, and also was into taking speed when i was clubbing which was sometimes up to 5 times a week when i was a student  :B :B but it took its toll and so now all i do is drink and havent touched anything else in nearly two years.

Hehe ok, but since I started smoking weed some months ago I stopped drinking, alcohol is sh*t to me when I can be high on weed. Weed is like 100x much more fun then alcohol.

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:42 PM »

Quote from: 1058

Hehe ok, but since I started smoking weed some months ago I stopped drinking, alcohol is sh*t to me when I can be high on weed. Weed is like 100x much more fun then alcohol.

The funny thing is i could only Smoke a lot when i was drunk, whenever i had a smoke without a drink i would get paranoid and feel like whiteying most of the time, but when i had a drink the two  cancelled each other and i always felt good, strange because all my mates didnt like smoking and drinking for the same reason you put.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

Quote from: 614
yep, don't drink, don't smoke. i prefer to stay very healthy!  :)

I support you in this! A healthy way of life makes one strong and lets one have a great deal more time for doing things and keeping up with the times. Health is condition number one for life. No health no full life. But first of all quit smoking, especially girls, don`t you love yourselves?

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Quote from: 1393

I support you in this! A healthy way of life makes one strong and lets one have a great deal more time for doing things and keeping up with the times. Health is condition number one for life. No health no full life. But first of all quit smoking, especially girls, don`t you love yourselves?

But who is to say that things we eat and drink arent doing any long term damage ?  Not everyone that smokes and drinks have poor health, my grampa is 84 and shows no signs of slowing up and he has drank like a fish  and smoked 40 f**s a day all his life, all depends on the person.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »

But who is to say that things we eat and drink arent doing any long term damage ?  Not everyone that smokes and drinks have poor health, my grampa is 84 and shows no signs of slowing up and he has drank like a fish  and smoked 40 f**s a day all his life, all depends on the person.

Don`t eat salty, sweet or spicy food too often. And still it`s better to watch what you eat and drink than not be particular about you preferences. besides your granma can`t look well if she has led that kind of lifestyle. What i mean is both living long and looking WELL. And being healthy.

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

Don`t eat salty, sweet or spicy food too often. And still it`s better to watch what you eat and drink than not be particular about you preferences. besides your granma can`t look well if she has led that kind of lifestyle. What i mean is both living long and looking WELL. And being healthy.

its my grandpa and yes he looks better than most of the guys his age still has a full head of hair except for slight thinning around his crown, a year round tan and his only comlaint is he has parkinsons which proabably has more to do with his work tools and has saw most/nearly all his friends pass on who lived healthier lives than himself.

My Friends grandfather is into his 90's and is always up the pub with his family and drinking his fair share and looks amazing, he puts it down to keeping himself active and not just sitting about the house, so maybe that has more to do with it but the drink is still there and not slowing him

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »

My Grandad smoked from been 14 to 86 and drank every day , it's strange how some people can abuse themselves and still live a long life .
I did'nt get into drugs until i was 30 and although i only did the pills for a few years , i had the sense to stop when my health began to suffer .
Weed as been harder to stop i've been on it for 16 year now , but i have been thinking seriously of late that i would like to stop smoking it .
Health wise "My Well Man Check Up" at the doctors is so far very good , i don't get colds .
I don't however like the weight gain , which the weed i'm sure is adding too , this is the reason i will stop smoking it , i've never liked been fat .

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

Quote from: 971

My Grandad smoked from been 14 to 86 and drank every day , it's strange how some people can abuse themselves and still live a long life .
I did'nt get into drugs until i was 30 and although i only did the pills for a few years , i had the sense to stop when my health began to suffer .
Weed as been harder to stop i've been on it for 16 year now , but i have been thinking seriously of late that i would like to stop smoking it .
Health wise "My Well Man Check Up" at the doctors is so far very good , i don't get colds .
I don't however like the weight gain , which the weed i'm sure is adding too , this is the reason i will stop smoking it , i've never liked been fat .

yeah it does sometimes annoy me that some people can go out and drink,smoke,eat what they like and never suffer any more for it but then some folks cant,  am also one of those folks that tried stuff which has changed my health forever and wish i hadnt

legthi

• Getting Better
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 10:23:51 PM »

Yes I have used and do use and don't think of it as a big deal.

dabbik

• A Beginning
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2008, 01:35:05 AM »

Quote from: 971

Tip: Eat delicious fruits as munchies! It's great and HEALTHY :)

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »

Some peope say that to puff the magic dragon is to smoke a ah ahh mari...marijuana cigarette.
Well Puff is just the name of the boy's magical dragon.
Yeah I know
Are you a pot head Focker?

I pass on grass
<br />

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »

Why should you people smoke drugs and ruin your health and life? Of your own free will? I can`t understand it. There are so many healthy things to do in life, which is a very long road if you don`t undermine this road deliberately. None of my acquaintances uses drugs, I even don`t know such people. And reading your posts i wonder if the north-west part of Europe and the USA are mired in drugs.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 10:04:39 AM »

everybody has their own distractions....legal or not,vices can slow your roll...

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »

Day one clean (rolling4)

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »

Tip: Eat delicious fruits as munchies! It's great and HEALTHY :)

Just eaten a pear , decided to stop smoking it .

(thumbsup)

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »

I don't judge people who smoke weed.  I mean it's your life your body your choice.  I do not smoke weed, however I do think it should be legalized, which it already is for medical reaons here in CA.  Other drugs, I am on the fence on.  Harder drugs like meth and heroin and crack, I have seen it ruin almost anyone who touches it.  SO for those drugs I do not think they should be legal.

I know people who come home after work and drink a beer or two to unwind. I also know people who smoke after work for the same reason.  Alcohol is legal...whats the difference? Alcohol can ruin lives too.  And trust me it does.  I rather deal with some high than drunk half the times anyways.

Ok, enough of my rambling.  Have a nice day.  8)
<br />

dabbik

• A Beginning
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2008, 11:48:23 PM »

Why should you people smoke drugs and ruin your health and life? Of your own free will? I can`t understand it. There are so many healthy things to do in life, which is a very long road if you don`t undermine this road deliberately. None of my acquaintances uses drugs, I even don`t know such people. And reading your posts i wonder if the north-west part of Europe and the USA are mired in drugs.

What the heck? You are saying that you ruin your life with marijuana, that's so stupid so everyone that smoke cigarettes and do alcohol ruin their life too? Then mostly of the earth have ruined their life. If you have tasted alcohol then you should not say anything because It ruins your health more.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »

What the heck? You are saying that you ruin your life with marijuana, that's so stupid so everyone that smoke cigarettes and do alcohol ruin their life too? Then mostly of the earth have ruined their life. If you have tasted alcohol then you should not say anything because It ruins your health more.

Certainly I have but I don`t do it much, I prefer a healthy way of life. So i have the moral right to say that such things ruin your health and life.
I agree that those who smoke and drink do a lot of damage to their health. Your conclusion is correct! But drugs are more dangerous. And it`s stupid to deny it. (you were the first to mention the word stupid). However, I am sure that you would never agree with me or even try to think about the potential danger cause you are already taking them, so it`s no use trying to warn you...

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »

DRUGS  HUH YEAH !!!!!! DeDeDeDeDe.... what are they good for...........
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.68 seconds with 80 queries.