Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94782 times)

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2008, 09:57:21 PM »

...Santa put his hand on Paul's shoulder.
"Here there, little Paulie. It is not that I forgot you at all. I have a special present for you," Santa smiled.
Paul also smiled and sat up a bit. "What's that, Santa?" :)
Everyone gathered around to see what the jolly man had for Paulie! Suddenly, Santa pulled from his bag...

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2008, 04:52:35 AM »

This thread is quite lonely, like the Picture thread. X3

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

We just need freakchic to think of something to give Paul. I suck at storywriting.
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2008, 11:10:10 PM »

^Don't worry. I'm reviving right now.

...The niftiest camera with a turtle on it!
"THANK YOU, SANTA!!!!!" screamed Paulie. He went on giving Santa a big hug.
"Ho ho ho!" Santa laughed.
Everyone cheered and had a jolly time. Suddenly, Ringo stopped everyone. "Wait! WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! It's only November!"
The crowd settled and Santa...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2008, 06:02:33 AM »

...suddenly ripped off his beard!!
Everyone gasped!! Had they been fooled yet again?! Will Ringo EVER meet the real Santa Claus? Where can I get a camera with a turtle on it?!?!
All of the questions and more shall be answered... on the next episode of "The Beatles' Never-Ending Adventure!"

The Beatles laughed as another wonderful episode to their favourite TV show had ended.
"I'm glad we lead normal lives, unlike those actors in our show," Paul laughed.
"Yeah! Why on earth would we visit a cheese factory?" George agreed, grinning.
"Or pick up such ridiculous chicks?" John smiled, opening a bottle of Coke.
"And since when does any place like Nowhere Land exist?" Ringo joked.

((WHOA! Did that blow your mind or what? Go ahead. Admit it. XD ....BUT...!!!))
Ringo suddenly shot up in his bed!
"Whoa," he sweated, hand on his forehead. "What a nightmare."
Pitch sat up from her sleeping bag on the floor. "You okay?"
"I just had a dream that all of our adventures weren't real..."

After a moment, they realized that it was the morning before John had taken the bath in Ringo's dream.
When John woke up, Ringo warned him not to bathe, but instead, take a shower.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »

John was skeptical. "Okay. Whatever you goons say. I just want to get nice and clean." John proceeded into the shower. Everyone sat in in living room waiting for John to finish in the bathroom.
"So, it was all weird! Our adventures were a dream." Ringo said.
"What did you eat before bed?" asked Georgie. Before a reply, Ringo was interrupted by John singing in the shower.
"OH BRITTANIA! BRITANNIA RULE THE..."
Bianca ran to the door and started banging on it. "JOHN! Not now! You may sing in the car, but not now!"
"Fine!" said John. "You're just jealous of my voice."
Bianca started singing I'm Happy Just To Dance With You. Good God, she was on key! Georgie went by her side and started singing harmonies. Paul joined. Ringo, Nanners (FNU), and Pitch all started clapping their hands to make a beat. They all sounded amazing!
"So... you're not jealous of my voice. Well, you sound good." John said. The song finished and so did the shower. John walked out and said, "George is much better at singing that song than you are."
Bianca nodded and agreed. Then, she ran to her suitcase, grabbed some clothes, and went to the bathroom to change.
"So, what DID you eat last night?" asked Pitch.
"Ravioli." said Ringo.
"Don't tell me it was the one in the black container." said Paul.
"Well, yeah. That's the ravioli."
"Oh NO! That was the ravioli John and Nanners made last night!" Paul screamed.

Bianca came out of the bathroom all glamed up and ready to find...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 01:24:42 AM »

Ringo lying moaning on the couch! Everyone was surrounding him, comforting him, everyone except John and FNU. They were just standing there, apologizing...
"Oh, im sorry..."
"We had no idea..."
"Can we do anything for it?"
"SORRY!"
"Whats going on!?" Yelled Bianca. Everbody turned to John and FNU. John sighed and said, "Those raviolis we made last night had blue cheese in them."
"So?" Bianca said. Ringo just moaned.
"Well, Ringo has this thing where when he eats blue cheese he has wierd dreams and then a stomach ache." Paul explained to Bianca.
"Oh, POOR RINGO!" Biance cried, and ran over to him. "Are you alright? Is there anything that will make it feel better?"
"Well," Ringo started "I find that goat milk can help......" Nobody knew why, but, they figured, if he says it works, then it must.
"But where are we gonna get goat milk?!?!" Pitch said. "We dont have any, and i dont know where we can get some!"
"I do!" Said George unexpectedly. They all looked at him. He took a breath and said...
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2008, 03:43:49 AM »

"You guys, I've been keeping this from you."
He opened a panel in the back of the closet and there it was... a little Fainting Goat!!
"Her name is Darla," he smiled, picking her up. "But be quiet. Fainting goats faint whenever they hear a loud noise or see a sudden movement. She's got some milk in 'er, so how about some fresh mil, Ringo?"  ;D

Ringo didn't quite like the idea of non-pasteurized goat's milk right on the spot, but what else could help his stomach? "Sure, George. Whatever you say," he groaned.

"Okay," said Pitch. "Now, who's going to milk it?"
Everyone took a step back, getting out of the job, except for...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »

...Paul. He was confused so he didn't mive.
"Go on. Milk a goat." said John laughing.
Paul found a couple of phone books, stacked them up, and sat on them. He looked at everyone and then looked at Darla. He started milking her. Everyone giggled and Ringo looked like he felt better. Paul finished milking Darla. He picked up the bucket of goat milka nd walked over to Ringo.
"Open wide." Paul said before pouring the bucket on Ringo.
"Wait!" Bianca said. She ran to get a cup and a straw. She filled up the cup, put the straw in the cup, and gave it to Ringo.
"Uhh... are you sure about this?" Asked Ringo.
"Go." Said Georgie. Ringo put his lips on the straw and then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »

He burst out laughing. "You kept a goat in the back of the of the closet! And Paul milked it!" Everyone esle started laughing too, except George, who was looking a little embarrassed.
But they all stopped when they saw Ringo was hurting again. "Come on, drink up Ringo!" Said Pitch. He finally drank it all, with occasional giggles inbetween sips.
Then he looked up and grinned at everyone, and he looked so funny with his tusseled hair and milk mustache that everyone laughed again.
Apparently a little too loud.
"Darlas fainted!" Shouted George suddenly. Everyone turned and saw the little goat on the floor.
"Well, thats the thing with Fainting Goats, they faint sometimes!" Paul said, trying to make a joke.
But George was too upset. "But Darlas never fainted before! I dont know what to do!"
They all crowded around trying to figure out how to wake her, when......
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »

Darla stood up!
"Don't you know, George? It only lasts a few moments. She's fine," Pitch smiled.
George wiped his brow in relief. "Phew!"
"...So... Where exactly did you get her?" John asked.
"I picked her up at that concert we did back in Oklahoma last month."
"I see," replied John. "And you've been feeding her /what/?"
"Well... I know I've got that green man in mi' room to mow my grass carpet for me, but Darla seems a little more effective and she likes it, so I gave the man a holiday since Darla's been here!" George shrugged.
Everyone else shrugged too.
"Well, I'm kinda hungry miself!" FNU said.
"Yeah, what do you say we grab a bit, everyone?" Paul suggested. =3

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »

Usually, Bianca spaces out during these conversations, but when she heard people talking about food, she shot up with happiness.
"There's a restaurant in the hotel. I hear it's really good. I've done my wandering,a nd all I hear are good reviews. Wanna try it?" asked Bianca. Everyone nodded and George put Darla back in the closet. Bianca said that the restaurant was pretty fancy, so everyone changed into their fancy clothes. Everyone complimented each other and they finally left the hotel room.Everyone joked around until they reached the lobby.
"Okay boys. Posh accents, remember?" said Paul. The girls giggled in the background. The gang made it up to the podium man and he said, "Ahhhnd... hooow many will be seated?"
"Seven, sir." said Bianca. Everyone followed the funny sounding podium man to the round table (literally.).
 The waiter gave the table some bread and butter.
"Ooh! Bread!" Nanners said quietly, yet excited. "Pass, please!" Pitch, sitting on the opposite end of the table, noticed a conveyor belt. She put the bread and butter on the converoy belt, pressed a button, and the bread went all the way down the table!
"That is so cool!" Ringo said excitedly. John gave Nanners the bread and butter and started playing with the buttons. That's when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »

Nanners put the butter back on the conveyor belt. The belt suddenly went out of control and sent the butter flying...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2008, 01:27:44 AM »

... And it landed on funny sounding podium man!
"Whyyy is there butter on myyyyy head? Who put th-ahhhhhh-t there?" he asked.
The gang started giggling. They all ordered their food, and Nanners ordered extra bread and butter. Bianca stole some and she understood why.
Everyone had a peaceful dinner until the bill came.
"For you, sir." said the waiter giving the bill to John.
"GOODNESS! $157.62. And a 15% tip!" John exclaimed.
"Okay. Here's the plan. Us ladies, go to the restroom and you guys will..." started Bianca.
"NO." said Ringo and Pitch.
"I'm just kidding!" laughed Bianca. "The real plan is we all give a little. I have my purse on me. And I have about... $20. 32. Sorry, guys."
"I have to go get my wallet." said John. He stood up and left the table when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »

...everyone was left waiting for over 30 minutes.
..."He's not coming back, is he?" Paul asked.
"Probably not," Ringo sighed, getting out his own wallet to make up for John's bit.
"What a maroon," George said, putting his own share on the table.
Everyone else put down their money and left the restaurant. They went to the hotel room to find John. "We'll give him a nice, long lecture!" Pitch said, punching a fist into the palm of her other hand.
"This'll teach him to rip us off," FNU said angrily.
They walked into the hotel room to find John wasn't there at all.
"Did he bug out?" asked Bianca.
"I don't think so," said Ringo, bending over some skid marks that looked like they were from John's shoes.
"Hitmen?!" questioned Pitch.
"You mean, like, paid assassins?" gasped FNU.
"No, worse," started George. "Fan girls."

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 02:29:19 AM »

They saw that the room's window was open. "That can't be good", Paul said. Bianca looked down from the window and said "They must have forced him down a drain pipe?" George suggested they go look for John. So, everyone went outside under the window. Next to more skid marks lay John's wallet. "Finders Keepers", mumbled Ringo as he casually slipped the wallet into his pocket. The group followed the skid marks down the different roads until they came to a seedy looking building. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst, the search party of six entered the structure. Inside, it was dim lit and smelling of burnt popcorn. They could hear screaming (no doubt John's) coming from down the hall. The group walked slowly down the hall, the floor creaking with each step.  "Help!" echoed down the hall. "Noo!" The screams were now accompanied by crazed giggling. The finally found the source of the noise. Opening the door they found John, tied to a chair with a jumprope, while three girls were kissing poor John, ruffling his hair, and other fan girl stuff. "Hello", said John, in mock calm. Said Ringo "Hello, John, would you like us to-" "Get me out of here!!" John interrupted. The girls fought back, at the same time they were overjoyed with the presence of the other Beatles. At that time, a mop-topped girl with glasses named George (that's me!) entered the room. "What is going on in here?'' George asked "You live here too?" "Well, this is an apartment complex, if you didn't notice." Georgette (me, for want of different name) helped them to untie John when....

(sorry for the long post, I got carried away)

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »

Long posts are A-OKAY! ;D
Have you seen some of mine? X3
And they give us something to go off of. =3
---------

...the fan girls broke out their weapons arsenal! (Including all weapons dressed with nice handles and hilts with the Beatles faces plastered all over them.)
"Don't make us get violent!" they shouted at Bianca, Georgette, FNU, and Pitch.
Ringo walked calmly over and gave one of the girls a phone. ((A cord-phone, I suppose, seeing as this is the 60's we're talking about...)) "It's for you," he smiled nicely.
The girl squealed when Ringo handed her the phone. All the other girls gathered around her ear, listening in to see who it was. "Hello?! ;D Who's this?" they giggled.
"Say goodnight, girls," John smiled, hanging up a phone on an end-table next to him.
Suddenly, a yellow gas sprayed out of the phone that the girls were holding. They all sighed heavily and fell to the floor, knocked out.

"Well, that takes care of that," said John, dusting his shoulders off after he was untied.
"Hey, thanks very much for coming to our aid," smiled Ringo at Georgette.
"Yeah! You distracted them long enough for me to hook up my knock-out gas into the phone," Paul grinned.
"...You carry around knock-out gas?" asked Bianca.
"Well, when one's a Beatle, one has to take drastic measures," George shrugged.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2008, 06:57:06 PM »

"Where can I get knock-out gas? I WANT SOME!" screamed Bianca excitedly. She jumped up and down awaiting an answer.
"Uhh... a specialty store. I'll show you." said Paul. He began to walk out as Bianca hopped behind screaming with joy.
"Uhh... hehe. Bianca is weird. I should know." said Nanners.
"We ALL should know by now." said John with a smile on his face.
"OUCH!" the group heard someone scream. Immediatly after, they heard laughter and a snort.
"Oh, Bianca." said Georgie. Everyone knew it was her. Then, they heard quick little footsteps.
"Bianca fell and she can't exactly get up. I tried helping her up, but she fell forward." Paul said.
"Let ME handle this." said Nanners. She walked over to Bianca, pulled her up gently, and walked back over to everyone else. "You have to be delicate with Bianca or else she falls over."
Ringo laughed and said, "And why is this?
"BECAUSE." replied Nanners.
Again, the group heard screaming. It was Bianca, only this time, there was no laughter. She screamed because...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2008, 12:39:32 AM »

...there was  kitten in the middle of the road! Not only that, but there was a bus speeding oh-so-quickly toward the little guy! D:
"Oh no!!" Pitch screamed, covering her face and turning away.
"Someone do something!" Georgette shouted.
Suddenly, someone leaped into the street, grabbed the kitten, and tumbled to the opposite side of the road, just in time to miss the bus!!
Everyone was so relieved!
This wonderful, kitten-saving hero was none other than...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »

... John! He sat on the other side of the street sitting and petting the kitten.
"...And you're getting a nice bowl of milk." John said to the kitten.
Everyone was shocked! No one has seen John being so sensitive.  Bianca ran across the street and sat down next to him.
"What a cute kitty! Oh!" she said. John handed the kitten to Bianca and she started petting it. Everyone else went across the street and circled around John and Bianca and the kitter.
"What should we name it?" asked Georgie.
"Is it a boy or girl?" asked Nanners.
"Girl." John said immediately.
"Let's name her Poogles!" screamed Pitch.
"No! Let's name her Gladys." said Nanners and Bianca.
"I like the name Helen." said Paul.
"Brigitte! Let's name her Brigitte!" said John.
"I want to name her Bartholomew." Ringo said. Everyone stared at him. "...ette. Bartholomewette. No. Bartolomette!"
"Let's name her Carla. Like Darla." Georgie said.
"I was thinking Michaela." said Georgette.
Finally, everyone agreed on the name...
---
Do you know how hard it is to try to incorporate everyone in one part of the story?!?! EXTREMELY!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 75 queries.