Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: First Wings lineup Dvd  (Read 1803 times)

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
First Wings lineup Dvd
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:18:18 AM »

I have a quite a few dvds of the 1974-1977 lineup dvds, I'm looking for any dvd concerts of Wings(1971-1973), I've been looking for a long time and have yet to find one. If anyone one is selling them or knows a place where they are being sold, I'd really like to know.

Bobber

Re: First Wings lineup Dvd
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »

I'm not sure if there's much footage from that period, but I'll have a look around.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 02:40:07 PM »

I'm not entirely sure about this but, I thought the first 'official' tour was in 1972? There was a kind of 'let's set off on the bus and wherever we end up we'll play' kind of thing before that, but you'd be very unlikely to find any footage of that.

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 02:44:48 PM »

Quote from: 483
I'm not entirely sure about this but, I thought the first 'official' tour was in 1972? There was a kind of 'let's set off on the bus and wherever we end up we'll play' kind of thing before that, but you'd be very unlikely to find any footage of that.

Correct. I know they did England, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany. Probably more. There's audio available (see the bootlegforums!), I'll keep looking for video.

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 04:39:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure their is footage of those tours. I saw two videos from YouTube of the early line-up of Wings preforming 'Wildlife' and 'Hi Hi Hi'. Also, on the Wingspan Dvd, they have quite a few footage of concerts with the first line-up. But their has to be a dvd being sold somewhere out their. I really appreciate the help Bobber, hopefully you'll find something.

djinn

• A Beginning
  • Always looking for DVD trades!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 10:16:31 AM »

I have it--I'm not sure what I want it to go for yet!
I'm just sitting here --watching the wheels go round!
I really love to watch them roll!

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 45 queries.