Other forums > Different Conversations

Books

<< < (2/132) > >>

Jai Guru Deva.:
She certainly has brought out a lot, and she's still writing.  I've read quite a few, and they're a great way to pass the time, in fact I usually end up reading for too long after getting engrossed in the story and losing track of things!  Hence why I haven't ordered one recently since I have university deadlines   ha2ha

xxx

KelMar:
This is a great thread! I read almost as much as I listen to music. Working in a library is perfect for me. I get paid to read when I work at the circulation desk, at least in between patrons  ;) Not Mondays though! It is so busy for those 3 1/2 hours that I never even sit down, let alone read. But I love seeing what everyone is reading and it's fun when people ask my opinion or for a recommendation.

BeatlesForever:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 29, 2011, 06:36:41 AM ---This is a great thread! I read almost as much as I listen to music. Working in a library is perfect for me. I get paid to read when I work at the circulation desk, at least in between patrons  ;) Not Mondays though! It is so busy for those 3 1/2 hours that I never even sit down, let alone read. But I love seeing what everyone is reading and it's fun when people ask my opinion or for a recommendation.

--- End quote ---

I believe you my dear, that's why I call you the Beatleologist! In my opinion, you have to love to read in order to work in a library. Take care.

Lennon93:
Best book I have read is The Stranger by Albert Camus. If you didnt - you should !

@The 5th Beatle I have watched movie - it's great! Seems i will have to get book soon!

AppleScruffy96:
I'm reading Kids by Patti Smith at the moment  :) so far it's wonderful! I've always thought Patti Smith is a wonderful poet and this book proves it, it's definitely one of those books that you just can't put down. I'm also reading A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, it really makes you think...

--- Quote from: Lennon93 on December 01, 2011, 04:36:13 PM ---Best book I have read is The Stranger by Albert Camus. If you didnt - you should !

--- End quote ---

I've been wanting to read that book for ages! I'll have to put it on my Christmas list  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version