Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (337/814) > >>

Dcazz:
Defiantly sunset1

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on July 19, 2013, 11:18:57 PM ---You know?! It's really what you make of it!!!

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Dave! I'm afraid I didn't make much of it. I went out for dinner and that was good but when I got home at 7:00 I went in my air conditioned bedroom and passed out until 10:30. Now here I am wide awake at 4:00 am and it hasn't even cooled off enough to suit me. C'mon cold front!!

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 20, 2013, 07:48:30 AM ---I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Dave! I'm afraid I didn't make much of it. I went out for dinner and that was good but when I got home at 7:00 I went in my air conditioned bedroom and passed out until 10:30. Now here I am wide awake at 4:00 am and it hasn't even cooled off enough to suit me. C'mon cold front!!

--- End quote ---
It's coming today I hear!

Normandie:

That cold front will probably spawn some cool thunderstorms! I'm envious.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Normandie on July 20, 2013, 11:34:41 PM ---That cold front will probably spawn some cool thunderstorms! I'm envious.

--- End quote ---

Nothing to envy here. This all went out with a whimper instead of a bang, in the form of just a few sprinkles. I would have preferred a nice thunderstorm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version