Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77628 times)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #340 on: October 16, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

Haha ok, since you asked so nicely....  ;)

Ok, me and Paul were walking on a beach and he was holding my hand. Then he told me he loved me and then proposed to me!  ;D then he kissed me! *turns red* Then my dad woke me up and told me that if I don't wake up now I will be late for school  :P

Awwwwwww......that's really very sweet. ;D ;D

Did you at least get a chance to tell Paul "yes"? ;)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #341 on: October 16, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »

Emmi, that's such a cute dream! ^__^
And I reckon it's quite awesome that you write Beatley stories 8)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

Awwwwwww......that's really very sweet. ;D ;D

Did you at least get a chance to tell Paul "yes"? ;)

Yes I did!! And then I flung my arms around him  ;D

Emmi, that's such a cute dream! ^__^
And I reckon it's quite awesome that you write Beatley stories 8)

Thanks! I send Andy one on FB. I could post it here as well if you'd all like?

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »

Oh yes please! That would be great! 8)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2009, 07:14:08 AM »

Yeah that would be awesome!  :D

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Gloi

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2009, 11:58:06 AM »

I had a Beatle dream last night. I was in my front room with Paul, George and Ringo from Anthology time and my friend Andy. I was setting up The Beatles Rockband game for everyone to play. Andy was being all negative about it as usual but Ringo was going 'I want to see this'. There was a Rickenbacker guitar for the game in a box and I was unpacking it and trying to get it set up so we could play but all the text on the TV screen was in Welsh and I couldn't get it into English and everyone was hasselling me about it. Even though everyone was picking on me, especially George for some reason,  for not being able to get it working and we never got to play,   it was still cool.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 12:01:01 PM by Gloi »

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #346 on: November 05, 2009, 04:17:45 AM »

I had a very weird Beatle dream the other night. John was blind, and he had his hair like he had it in the Penny Lane video. Anyway, someone died, (I have no clue who though) and he walked into the morgue. Someone asked him if he was alright and he said the problem wasn't with him, it was with whatever was in front of him, and he pointed with his stick to the body. Then it cut to all of the Beatles searching for him. John is running around the city, laughing like a mad man, jumping on the roofs of buildings and just causing havoc.

... It was really weird. XD

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #347 on: November 05, 2009, 05:58:15 PM »

I had a very weird Beatle dream the other night. John was blind, and he had his hair like he had it in the Penny Lane video. Anyway, someone died, (I have no clue who though) and he walked into the morgue. Someone asked him if he was alright and he said the problem wasn't with him, it was with whatever was in front of him, and he pointed with his stick to the body. Then it cut to all of the Beatles searching for him. John is running around the city, laughing like a mad man, jumping on the roofs of buildings and just causing havoc.

... It was really weird. XD

That has potential to be written into a book, almost. :P

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »

I fell asleep listening to Anthology 3, so I drempt about them in the recording studio  ;D

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #349 on: November 08, 2009, 03:32:15 AM »

I've always had really elaborate and detailed dreams, and the other night I had one concerning Paul and myself...

It wasn't a school night, so I was asleep for a long time, hence the length of the dream, anyway

I was 17 in 1962 in England for some reason or another, and I was at the Cavern Club. I saw Paul and thought that he was a really attractive guy, but before I could say anything to him, he and the rest of the Beatles went up on stage. I was thinking, "Whoa, he's cute AND he's a musician?". Then they played "I'm Down" and I was in love. He was eyeing me the entire performance. When they were down with all of their sets Paul came off the stage and started talking to me :) We had a drink at the bar and were just talking. It was Friday night and  invited me to their performance the following weekend because he was busy the whole week. That next Friday, when Paul got up on stage and said he had written a new song for a girl he'd only met recently, and it was called "I Saw Her Standing There" and then they played it.

Then it jumped ahead and I was like 40 years old and giving an interview to Rolling Stone about Paul (we'd gotten married :D ). It was really strange, in the dream I had essentially replaced both Jane Asher and Linda McCartney, and all of the love songs Paul wrote had been written about me. A really odd thing was that Mary, Stella, and Heather were all our kids (yet they looked the same...). The entire interview was so realistic and felt like it was happening.

Next I woke up, and was sad to discover that in fact, I was not married to Paul and the mother of his children  :'(

The name's Emily :)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #350 on: November 08, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »

I can't remember exactly what happened, but George (who didn't look like George, and he looked more like Jim Morrison) was trying to make me feel better from a headache. So I gave him a hug and I woke up hugging my pillow.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #351 on: November 08, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »

I had a really starnge Beatle dream last night and it was more like nightmare I didnt like it.                                 I was down a street and i heard laughter so i looked behind me and nothing was there. So I continued to walk along, then someone bit me and screamed cuz of the pain. I pushed the person who's biting me off my sholder (where they bit me) and their arm hits my nose and that makes me fall back. Now im on the ground and i look up to see who bit me and george stood there with blood dripping from his mouth! : ( ill post the rest later i have to go
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #352 on: November 08, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »

I finally had a Beatle dream last night! I think it's been weeks since I last had one! It was about Paul (why do I have more dreams about him than the other three???) and I think it took place in the 70's. I remember I was in Scotland and I decided to check out Paul's farm there. I went there and Paul was outside with Linda and their kids (for some reason, all of them were born by that time). Paul seemed like he expected me to come and he showed me his recording studio he had their and asked me to sing back up on one of his songs, after that we all went outside and Paul, Linda, and I all rode horses together. It was awesome, it made me sad to wake up  :'(  

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #353 on: November 08, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

^^^awww that's so cute GHL!! I love it. I hate when you wake up after an amazing dream like that! I got so mad when I did.

I know what's with all the Paul dreams? It's kinda freaky. Most of mine have him in it. I've only had one so far with all of them which makes me really sad.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #354 on: November 09, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »

^^^awww that's so cute GHL!! I love it. I hate when you wake up after an amazing dream like that! I got so mad when I did.

I know what's with all the Paul dreams? It's kinda freaky. Most of mine have him in it. I've only had one so far with all of them which makes me really sad.

Because Paul's the cute one, duh  ;)

The name's Emily :)

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »

^ yeah, that must be why  ;D

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2009, 12:01:36 AM »

I finally had a Beatle dream last night! I think it's been weeks since I last had one! It was about Paul (why do I have more dreams about him than the other three???) and I think it took place in the 70's. I remember I was in Scotland and I decided to check out Paul's farm there. I went there and Paul was outside with Linda and their kids (for some reason, all of them were born by that time). Paul seemed like he expected me to come and he showed me his recording studio he had their and asked me to sing back up on one of his songs, after that we all went outside and Paul, Linda, and I all rode horses together. It was awesome, it made me sad to wake up  :'( 

^Aww! That sounds so cute! It's a lot better than my dream.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

i think i had a dream where i was some how in paul's point of view. He was stroking george's hand as he was dying of cancer  :'(

George does not approve.

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2009, 01:07:22 AM »

I had one last week that was beatle related and kinda sad too:

So my friend was having a birthday party but everyone had to dress in costume. Im not sure if I wasnt invited or if I couldnt go but I was at home until my parents told me I had to go get my sister caz it was late. I was wearing my black beatle T and shorts and they didnt want to let me in caz i wasnt in costume but i snuck in anyways. When I got inside I saw my friend's cousin and uncle dressed as George and John in the Sgt pepper outfits and I went up to them and was like " OMG I love the beatles YOU REALLY REALLY REALLy look like John and George I love it" and they jus gave me this weird look and walked away.
So anyways I walked up to my friend that was having the party and I was like "oh cool u really do look like dahni but you would've looked awesomer if you were dressed as Paul" ( he has hair like paul and its jus super awesome) then we started to argue and suddenly it was time to sing happy birthday. I was standing next to his uncle dressed as John and he jus gave me this nasty look.. I got so upset yank out a gun and yelling " YOU SNOB" I shot him. Notice'in that he was dressed as John I felt EXTREMLy guilty and then shot myself.  :(
I Me Mine.

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2009, 02:59:59 AM »

i think i had a dream where i was some how in paul's point of view. He was stroking george's hand as he was dying of cancer  :'(

Thats very sad.  :'( I hate cancer, we need to find a cure now! To many people I know have had it. I just found out today that my aunts cancer just came back. I'm very worried that it runs in the family  :'(
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Page created in 0.826 seconds with 97 queries.