Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77786 times)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #200 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:17 PM »

I have had many Bealte dreams, some I can't talk about though lol. Last night I had a dream where I was going on the show 'The Soup' (no Idea why) and the host of the show said, 'Who do you want to be the guests on the show when you are on?' And of course I said, 'The Beatles' and the next thing I know all four Beatles are walking in dressed in grey suits!!! (1965 Beatles) And Paul comes up to me and said, 'Well hello, thank you for having us on the show. Being me I have no idea what in gods name to say, then being the amazing Paulie he says, 'You want us to play some tunes right?' and they break into Drive My Car, then I woke up :-( lol, AMAZING dream though!!! I wish every dream was a Beatles dream!! lol, then MY world would be complete!!  ;D
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2009, 12:19:05 AM »

Haha, I laughed quite a bit when KE told me her dream yesterday ;D

Quote from: 1657
I had one last night where Paul was at my house just hanging around. We jammed a little bit; he had both his guitar and his mandolin, and I had my cheap little guitar.  He didn't hang around for very long. He just got up and said "I've got to go catch a bus. Bye"  ;D
I bet he made the bus in seconds flat ;D

Nice dreams, Andy and Emmi :)

Last night I had a dream which wasn't really about the Beatles, but it had a Beatles-related bit in it. It's a bit weird really... I dreamed that there was some sort of parade in the street, and in the parade there was a person dressed up as a monkey, hitting a big drum and carrying a sign that said "Lennon and Harrison came to New Zealand, what about the others?" (bigeyes1) Exactly these words. Apparently (in the dream) John and George have already been to NZ and that person was trying to get Paul and Ringo to come play here too. But even in context it's a bit strange... I commend the monkey-person's effort though ;)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »

Quote from: 610
Last night I had a dream which wasn't really about the Beatles, but it had a Beatles-related bit in it. It's a bit weird really... I dreamed that there was some sort of parade in the street, and in the parade there was a person dressed up as a monkey, hitting a big drum and carrying a sign that said "Lennon and Harrison came to New Zealand, what about the others?" (bigeyes1) Exactly these words. Apparently (in the dream) John and George have already been to NZ and that person was trying to get Paul and Ringo to come play here too. But even in context it's a bit strange... I commend the monkey-person's effort though ;)

Wow that is weird, but are you sure the monkey wasn't Yoko Ono?? lol jk

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2009, 07:59:27 AM »

^ hehehe, I never got to find out ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »

I love this thread, it's hilarious hearing about all your beatle dreams! ;D

I had my first beatle dream last night! The first part was kinda a nightmare that involved me and my mom and I guess Maureen Starkey had died. I'm not going to go into detail because it was pretty scary, but I guess I was so scared in the dream that Help! era Ringo appeared and I told him I needed a hug so he huged me for a while. I think I got that from reading the "which beatle would you want to hug" thread and some people were saying Ringo because he'd be like a big, cuddly teddy bear! That pretty much made everything okay. :) I think I also dreamt about George later on, I didn't see his face but he gave off strong "George" feelings. It was kinda weird because I was sure it was 60's george but it was definitely Christmas 2009 because my friend Sarah and my choir teacher (who's insanely awesome and we talk a lot about the Beatles in his class) were there and my teacher was hanging lights and giving out Christmas cards. I think throughout the dream I trying to be subtle that I had a crush on George but I was sitting in his lap by the end of the dream! (inlove2) but then I woke up. (angry6)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

Quote from: 2056
I love this thread, it's hilarious hearing about all your beatle dreams! ;D

I had my first beatle dream last night! The first part was kinda a nightmare that involved me and my mom and I guess Maureen Starkey had died. I'm not going to go into detail because it was pretty scary, but I guess I was so scared in the dream that Help! era Ringo appeared and I told him I needed a hug so he huged me for a while. I think I got that from reading the "which beatle would you want to hug" thread and some people were saying Ringo because he'd be like a big, cuddly teddy bear! That pretty much made everything okay. :) I think I also dreamt about George later on, I didn't see his face but he gave off strong "George" feelings. It was kinda weird because I was sure it was 60's george but it was definitely Christmas 2009 because my friend Sarah and my choir teacher (who's insanely awesome and we talk a lot about the Beatles in his class) were there and my teacher was hanging lights and giving out Christmas cards. I think throughout the dream I trying to be subtle that I had a crush on George but I was sitting in his lap by the end of the dream! (inlove2) but then I woke up. (angry6)

Dude hugging Ringo and sitting in George's lap is the best dream ever!! ^_^ but you would have to add kissing Paul and holding John's hand and it would be perfect!! lol

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »

Quote from: 1393
I have already written in another thread about my dream about George in a beautiful garden, and me sitting very close to him and looking him in the eyes, listening to his soft voice.

omg that is amazing! I had one kinda like that but it was paul and he was singing in my life...

MandyBug

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2009, 03:30:54 AM »

Could you post the link to that George garden dream for this sleepy lazy girl?  :P

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »

you have to have a not so nice dream in a while, :(

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #209 on: June 14, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

i had a weird Beatly reference dream the other day. in it, there was this random guy and for some reason or another he began to kiss me. after that, however, we were just sitting there and said person goes, "Harrison was right." lol, i was so confused!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2009, 02:46:57 PM »

i had a dream a couple of nights ago that i was in a Beatles press conference around 1964! :) i think i was just one of the
fans in the audience tryin to get an autograph from one of them! :P

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »

Quote from: 1300
i had a weird Beatly reference dream the other day. in it, there was this random guy and for some reason or another he began to kiss me. after that, however, we were just sitting there and said person goes, "Harrison was right." lol, i was so confused!

Ha! "Harrison was right"! that would be a very cool signature, by the way

By the way, was he a good kisser?  ;)

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »

Quote from: 596

Ha! "Harrison was right"! that would be a very cool signature, by the way

By the way, was he a good kisser?  ;)

lol it would, and I am sure Harrison is!!! (If thats who you mean) and by the way your Avatar is so cool! I have relplayed that part in 'AHDN' sooo many times!!! (grin)

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2009, 11:01:09 PM »

^ yeah, that random guy was a good kisser! i don't know if Harrison was, i don't think i've ever kissed him....(dream or otherwise!)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »

I actually had a Beatle related dream last night. Weird. They were making a movie that included them and Paul was playing himself. I kept thinking, how is Paul gonna play himself at this age?? At one point in the dream I was watching the film and there was Paul looking like he was in his twenties again and I was wondering how on earth they did that. It was funny cuz the movie was like about events that happened and how it related to the Beatles. Like they were the thread that ran through pop culture. Strange dream. Also, Roy Orbison was being played by an African American. Again, I though, what an odd choice. And Angelina Jolie was in there somewhere too! The worst part was at one point as I was watching in a theater they were showing some war scene or protest and then it went into Revolution and all of a sudden Paul took over vocals. I thought, oh no, the ego on him! His revising history! Ha. Weird dream anyway, but interesting. I never dream about them.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2009, 07:42:26 AM »

I had a glorious dream yesterday.  I was in a crowd of people and we were all singing "Hey Jude."  During the "na-na-na" part, I drove off to a different city near the ocean, and amazingly enough, the people in this city were singing the "na-na-na" part too.  It was just one big, happy, beautiful sing-along across counties.  I'm pretty sure I woke up with a big smile after that.

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »

Quote from: 2116

Dude hugging Ringo and sitting in George's lap is the best dream ever!! ^_^ but you would have to add kissing Paul and holding John's hand and it would be perfect!! lol

I actually did kiss Paul in a dream a couple of nights later!(inlove2) I've been having Beatle dreams almost every night for a week. Still waiting for a John dream though.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

Quote from: 2056
I actually did kiss Paul in a dream a couple of nights later!(inlove2)

Good grief, I need to fight you girls off with a stick!   ??) :P :P

This Bird Has Flown

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »

Quote from: 1620
I had a glorious dream yesterday.  I was in a crowd of people and we were all singing "Hey Jude."  During the "na-na-na" part, I drove off to a different city near the ocean, and amazingly enough, the people in this city were singing the "na-na-na" part too.  It was just one big, happy, beautiful sing-along across counties.  I'm pretty sure I woke up with a big smile after that.
Wow, that's a really neat dream!

I had this weird little dream last night where there was an exhibit about Paul somewhere... I remember seeing lots of pictures. Then in the gift shop there were books on the "Paul is Dead" thing, and I remember picking one up that looked like a child's picture book (it was titled, "Hello, I'm Dead" or something) and then holding it up and yelling "This is bull!" There was a guy walking by who saw and heard me, can you guess what he did? He threw his cell phone at my face.  ;D
Don't ask, I usually have even stranger things happen in dreams...

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »

Quote from: 1620

Awesome dream!  8)
<br />
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Page created in 0.361 seconds with 89 queries.