Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Museum of Liverpool Beatles jigsaw finally complete thanks to sharp-eyed visitor  (Read 796 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

Liverpool Daily Post
September 16, 2011
Museum of Liverpool Beatles jigsaw finally complete thanks to sharp-eyed visitor

AN EAGLE-eyed visitor to the Museum of Liverpool has helped put the final touches to a special exhibition piece.An original 800 piece jigsaw of a cartoon featuring The Beatles was donated to National Museums Liverpool in 2009 but was put on display with one piece missing from its centre.Ian Walker, a fan of the Fab Four, recognised the jigsaw as one he’d been bought as a child and spotted that it was incomplete.Holding the missing piece to the puzzle Ian was more than happy to hand over his jigsaw segment.He said: “I was given the same jigsaw as a gift from my aunt, and although a few pieces have been lost over the years, I kept it and stored it away with other childhood mementoes.” The Beatles’ hits were the first songs I played while learning the guitar, so as a fan seeing the incomplete jigsaw I wanted to help."

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/09/16/museum-of-liverpool-beatles-jigsaw-finally-complete-thanks-to-sharp-eyed-visitor-92534-29432377/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:29:34 AM by peregrine9 »
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.676 seconds with 38 queries.