Random Thoughts

Started by Mrs JWL, Mar 02, 2005, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgeharrisonluver

^ I had that song stuck in my head all day!

I_Will

^^It's a good choice of song to have stuck in your head ;)

The name's Emily :)

Octie

We had a quiz at work training today, and when the facilitator said it's about the Simpsons I got slightly disappointed because I don't watch them... but it turned out to have pictures of guest characters, which we had to name, and it had Ringo and Paul in it! I was really happy that I could at least help my team out with those two :) And the other team actually got Ringo wrong! They wrote it was George! Argh! :o I don't usually speak out much at training, but in that instance I did ha2ha
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

LSD

^ Its nice to know beatle love can help in real life!!  ha2ha

I Me Mine.

I_Will

^^Indeed! That's awesome!

The name's Emily :)

freakchic9

Quote from: HarriGirl_44 on Feb 14, 2010, 07:24 PM
Yes, a very big hug.

^*hugs HarriGirl_44*

My mommy bought me cookies just to have the tins they came in. I think she's trying to make me fat...

EDIT: Oh! And Happy Mardi Gras!

8)
<|\
|
^

Too cool, yah?

LSD

I am proud to be a Beatle fan girl.  8)
I Me Mine.

emmi_luvs_beatles

Quote from: LSD on Feb 16, 2010, 04:49 PM
I am proud to be a Beatle fan girl.  8)

WOOO! ME too!

sgt. peppie

George does not approve.

Eliza

I have a funny taste in my mouth

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. 40 days of fasting starts tomorrow for me and all the other people of the same religion.... I am not happy :(
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

Mairi

Me too. I'm giving up meat on Fridays.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Sondra

I'm like hungry, yet not. It's weird.

Sondra

Anyone else meditate around here? I have questions.

HeyJude18

Quote from: Eliza on Feb 16, 2010, 08:31 PM
I have a funny taste in my mouth

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. 40 days of fasting starts tomorrow for me and all the other people of the same religion.... I am not happy :(

I gave up giving up things for lent!!!  Woot for being a "recovering" Catholic!

PS - How come I didn't know that Jeremy Abbot was skating to Jeff Beck's version of A Day In The Life for his short program???  lol.  PPS - he's sucking pretty hardcore right now.  Although the standings don't reflect it, I think Evan Lysachek's had the best skate of the night!

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

LSD

Quote from: Sondra on Feb 16, 2010, 09:58 PM
Anyone else meditate around here? I have questions.
I do. I have for a while now its soemthing my mom got me into for me to relax.

Random thought: I really dont know what to give up for lent. My sister suggested something possiblely beatle related. I dunno.
I Me Mine.