Beatles forums > The Beatles

Beatle Dreams......

(1/92) > >>

fan numero uno:
has anyone ever had a dream(s) with the one, some of, or all of the Beatles in it? Who was it, and what was going on in the dream?
i have had two with Paul in them...... and i think i freaked him out alot!  ;D  in the first, there was some type of group activity thing, and he was there, and all scared of me... Ringo was gonna come, too, but i woke up before that, sadly.  :'(  in the next, i was in school, and he was a few desks ahead of me, so i moved up right behind him and started talking. again, he was scared of me!
so please, if not too personal or anything, share your Beatley dreams!

freakchic9:
Well, the most recent one I had was in 1964. I was dancing in the middle of a cul-de-sac with a friend, and some girl on a bicycle just rolled by screaming, "The British are coming! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" I was all curious and said, "A bit late there, huh?" And she said, "No! The Beatles are coming!" And she kinda just biked away screaming.

Then, the scene literally changed and I was walking down a street wearing heels and nylons and a woman suit, which are things I totally wouldn't wear, and I was with my cul-de-sac dancing partner. I got something in my heels so I stopped and I told my dance partner to stop for a second. I was using her to help balance myself so I could get the thing out of my shoe, but then she left and I fell over. My nylons ripped, so I just kinda ripped them off right there and threw them away. I got all mad at my balance beam dance partner friend, so I chased her in my suit and heels. Then, she started chasing me. I lost her and I totally needed to rest. So, I sat down at some bench, and these guys were all like, "Hey. Come here. Looks like you're needing to hide." So I sat with them, and it was The Beatles all in disguise! I didn't scream, and they were all surprised. Then, we ended up talking for quite some time. George gave me a pen, John gave me a hat, Paul gave me a tie, and Ringo gave me a ring. My friend found me. SHE'S the one who screamed and wanted their hair. That's all I remember of the dream.

EightDaysAWeek:
Ooh I've had quite a bit, but sadly I don't remember too much.

With the first one, I was at a soccer tryout and for some reasons thousands of people turned up to watch. I guess it was a legendary team or something. Anyways, I was already nervous, and in the front row was Ringo, cheering me on. And that made me almost die, but for some reason I played really well because I wanted to show-off and made it on the team.  ;D

With the second one, I moved to New Zealand for college and Paul decided to teach me rugby. Imagine that. O.o Anyways I was actually good to my surprise, but my favorite part was when I Paul tackled me. Oh and he was the age he is now, which makes it funnier.

And with the last memorable dream my favorite amusement park was in London so our grade went to London just to ride on the rides. And Ringo was a chaperone, but he wasn't mine. Obviously I was surprised that he was a chaperone, but I also was disappointed that I wasn't in his group and all of my friends were. So I decided to stay with my friends and Ringo welcomed me into the group and we rode on a couple of rides before he told me. "Lets ditch this place and actually see London." I was excited and Ringo and I toured some London-y sites that I've been lucky enough to go to, and he was really nice. What a great chaperone, eh?

freakchic9:
Oh, when I said my most recent dream was in 1964, I meant the setting was 1964.
Fun Fact: FNU was the one screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"

I semi-remember this dream that I had before I went to a Ringo Starr concert. Okay, so I was in my seat, and I just started going crazy. Somehow, Ringo noticed that my nails had his name on them, so he invited me on stage. Then, he thought it would be fine if FNU came on stage with me, since:
A)She was actually there with me
and
B)We know each other in real life.
So, we sang some songs with him, and then we were invited backstage, and there was Paul sitting right there. Then, we all became friends and that's all I remember. I'm not sure about most of the details there, but I think I got most of it right.

EightDaysAWeek:

--- Quote from: 1301 ---Oh, when I said my most recent dream was in 1964, I meant the setting was 1964.
Fun Fact: FNU was the one screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"

I semi-remember this dream that I had before I went to a Ringo Starr concert. Okay, so I was in my seat, and I just started going crazy. Somehow, Ringo noticed that my nails had his name on them, so he invited me on stage. Then, he thought it would be fine if FNU came on stage with me, since:
A)She was actually there with me
and
B)We know each other in real life.
So, we sang some songs with him, and then we were invited backstage, and there was Paul sitting right there. Then, we all became friends and that's all I remember. I'm not sure about most of the details there, but I think I got most of it right.
--- End quote ---

That's a great dream! Any dream that has a Beatle in it is one I do not want to wake up from...and when I wake up from it I either want to go back to sleep and keep dreaming or get mad because is isn't real.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version