Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Lot of 9 Albums Beatles Records including James Bond  (Read 1464 times)

beatles4sale

Lot of 9 Albums Beatles Records including James Bond
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »

look at it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150366433720&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

heres the discription
- UPDATED 8/17/09 -
I am dropping the starting bid of $10.00 to $0.99 - Good Luck Bidding!!!

Before I go into describing these albums I want to let you know I dont know hardly anything about them, others then the titles and the band, The Beatles. I am a huge Beatles fan, and Ive held on to these albums for sometime now. I forget exactly how I recieved them, from one relative to another i believe. I have played these once or twice each, and they play really well, but mostly have just kept them in storage. I do not know if these were the first issue, the second printing, ect ect, they just look real old to me. The records are in good shape, some of the packaging (the sleeve) are worn down, the seems are split on some of them, basically what you would expect for 30-40 year old records. I wish I had more information to give you but I dont to that degree of detail. I will tell you what is included.

From the Beatles are these albums:

Let It Be
Yesterday and Today
Something New
Rubber Sould
Love Songs Complations
& Single Paperback Writer/Rain

From John Lennon are:

Shaved Fish

and from James Bond are:

Goldfinger
Live and Let Die (has Paul McCartney track on it)

I know the value of these albums is more then I am listing them for, but that is because I need the space and I dont know to much about these albums. In the hands of a collector ect they would be of more value. Any questions ask me, however what I told you about the records is the most I know. Happy Bidding!!!

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 32 queries.