Other forums > Different Conversations

Random Thoughts

<< < (1876/2108) > >>

ibanez_ax:
I love my Kindle since space is at a premium in my apartment but I had to get this in hardcover.  A beautifully illustrated book.

Normandie:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on January 15, 2015, 03:41:32 AM ---I love my Kindle since space is at a premium in my apartment but I had to get this in hardcover.  A beautifully illustrated book.

--- End quote ---

I know what you mean; some books are definitely worth splashing out the cash for a hardcover copy.  :) 

Normandie:
My elder daughter is going to her first prom!  :)  (Two of them, actually; her date goes to a Catholic high school, and she goes to public school.) What happened to my little chubby bunny?  :'(  Now she's 17, tall, and willowy. Not quite sure how I feel about that.  ???

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Normandie on February 01, 2015, 12:51:34 AM ---My elder daughter is going to her first prom!  :)  (Two of them, actually; her date goes to a Catholic high school, and she goes to public school.) What happened to my little chubby bunny?  :'(  Now she's 17, tall, and willowy. Not quite sure how I feel about that.  ???

--- End quote ---

Wow, two proms! Does that mean two different gowns? It does seem like they grow up so fast.

Normandie:

--- Quote from: In My Life on February 01, 2015, 01:25:48 AM ---Wow, two proms! Does that mean two different gowns? It does seem like they grow up so fast.

--- End quote ---

No, unfortunately, unless we can find a fantastic bargain, she'll wear the same gown to both proms. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version