Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Face Lift?  (Read 2371 times)

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Face Lift?
« on: July 13, 2004, 01:00:47 PM »

I've read a few articles recently which made reference to Paul's face-lift. Face-lift? What face-lift? I haven't read anything about that at all... unless it happened while I was on holiday when I didn't have access to any newspapers.

Is this story true and official, and if so where can I read about it with my very own, very shocked eyes?! :)

Re: Face Lift?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

It looks like he had some work done.  Not very good work on his hair dye, but primarily his eyes (the jowls still seem prevalent).

Stratford

• A Beginning
  • Young and unlearned
    • Lair of tilly
Re: Face Lift?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 04:49:35 PM »

I thought it was pretty clear he has had some work done, but I'm not sure when he started it. I don't think it's a big deal though - it's not like he's trying to sell records based on looks like most young pop singers these days...

I thought it seemed a bit mysterious watching the different extra goodies at the Live at the Cavern DVD, as he really seemed to be changing age a bit drastically from clip to clip.
You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give most willingly.
George Harrison[/righ

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 41 queries.