Beatles forums > Polls

Best Song (A Hard Day's Night)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 08, 2013, 03:44:59 AM ---Somewhere I saw someone write that her favorite Beatles song is always the last one she heard. That may not always be true but it sure seems to be true for me with A Hard Day's Night. I'm glad this isn't a life or death decision!

--- End quote ---
Me too! I just changed my mind to I Cry Instead!

nimrod:

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 08, 2013, 03:44:59 AM ---Somewhere I saw someone write that her favorite Beatles song is always the last one she heard. That may not always be true but it sure seems to be true for me with A Hard Day's Night.

--- End quote ---

thats great kelley, I just listened to 'I'll get You' first time in ages, what a great song for a B side, its my current favourite  Beatle song :D

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on October 08, 2013, 10:49:59 PM ---I just listened to 'I'll get You' first time in ages, what a great song for a B side, its my current favourite  Beatle song :D

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, whoa yeah!   :)

Normandie:

I've been mulling this topic (i.e., how to choose a favorite off this album) for a long time, and I can't do it. I love all of the AHDN songs so much, I just can't narrow
it down. They're all so fantastic.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Normandie on October 17, 2013, 02:12:43 PM ---
I've been mulling this topic (i.e., how to choose a favorite off this album) for a long time, and I can't do it. I love all of the AHDN songs so much, I just can't narrow
it down. They're all so fantastic.

--- End quote ---

totally agree ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version