Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly  (Read 26848 times)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2006, 01:54:32 PM »

Quote from: 218

Geoff was FIRED by Paul and he's still sticking up for him. Now you KNOW Heather is lying.

I can't agree with you Mairi. We don't know how well Geoff knew the intimate goings on of the McCartneys relationship nor his motives for speaking up.
We just don't know.
(the reason I'm trying to be so rational about this is that I spent a lot time belittling Michael Jackson fans for saying "of course" their man was innocent with no more basis in fact than what they knew as fans. Kharma prohibits me from doing the same for our Paul)
don't follow leaders
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2006, 02:00:40 PM »

Well, you may be right on that aspect, but then what does Heather know herself?
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Bobber

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2006, 02:04:43 PM »

Mairi's on a mission. Go for it, Mairi!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2006, 02:05:46 PM »

What? LOL

Bobber

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 02:09:25 PM »

Well, you're on a mission to cut the last leg, aren't you?  ;D

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 02:14:43 PM »

hahahahaha!! I'm just expressing my opinion. You know I'm a pacifist.

Wayne L.

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »

I will always admire Paul as a singer, songwriter, musician & performer, of course & I don't give a damn about his personal life.  I believe Macca will survive this ordeal with his image slightly scarred, but will bounce back with a new album & one more major tour.  

Bobber

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2006, 03:03:28 PM »

It seems that Paul has bought The Linda Tapes for 200,000 BP. I heard a rumour he wants to release them as a bootleg though.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »

Quote from: 63
It seems that Paul has bought The Linda Tapes for 200,000 BP. I heard a rumour he wants to release them as a bootleg though.

Good thing that it's impossible to copy tapes...

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2006, 04:38:56 PM »

Quote from: 63

;D
don't follow leaders

Bobber

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2006, 06:58:35 PM »

The first part is true.

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2006, 10:39:10 PM »

The Linda Tapes episode is truly bizarre.  Why would this guy hold onto them after her death?  Whose property were they in the first place?  

It doesn't sound like the "evidence" in the tapes will have any bearing on a judicial settlement, it's just a way to try to embarrass Macca and force him to agree to Heather's terms.  

How does she sleep?  

And it also makes me wonder about Linda's judgment--who would record apparently intimate info about your husband and give them to some other guy to keep--to do with what he will?  

Poor Macca.   At least he seems to be taking the long view.  500 years from now (if there is a 500 years from now), people will still be humming "Yesterday" "Let it Be" "Blackbird" and dozens of other songs by some cat named McCartney and all the rest of these players won't even rate a footnote.  

Bobber

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »

Sir Paul plans TV first-strike

TV interviews: Paul and Heather McCartney will give their accounts of their turbulent break-up
Sir Paul McCartney is hoping to spike his wife's guns by getting in first with a TV interview about the breakdown of their marriage. Heather Mills, 38, has been offered £500,000 to appear in a Princess Diana-style ITV special and Sir Trevor McDonald is making strenuous efforts to persuade her to take part.
But aides of 64-year-old Sir Paul are understood to have been negotiating to do a 'spoiler' interview with the BBC to go out beforehand. Both specials are expected to be screened after the couple have finalised their divorce.
The interviews will bring back memories of November 1995 when Diana was interviewed by Martin Bashir for an hour-long Panorama special. During the programme - watched by 20 million - she revealed her adultery with her riding instructor James Hewitt and that Camilla Parker Bowles was the 'third person in her marriage' to Prince Charles.
'Sir Trevor has literally been calling Heather every day to sign her up,' said a source close to the couple. 'She has been proving very resistant, but now it's all but in the bag. 'This would be a very big catch for ITV and they are willing to pay out for it. The global syndication could make back a lot of that outlay. 'Heather appears to have a lot to say. Paul's camp have got wind of what is going on and they are trying to arrange a spoiler interview.
'Paul has always been adamant that the right way to deal with the divorce and all the accusations surrounding it is in the divorce courts. 'So he is planning a more dignified interview where he will brush over the detail and speak in more general terms about the sadness surrounding the marriage breakdown. He's taking the higher ground. Paul does not want to drag his loved ones through some TV battle, but at the same time he is not going to take any accusations lying down.'

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2006, 03:45:02 PM »

When either of these are on I intend to light a joint/pour a glass of wine, put my feet up and Revolver on the turntable and remember simpler times.
don't follow leaders

Bobber

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2006, 01:34:46 PM »

Found this:

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY will give his estranged wife HEATHER MILLS a $235 million (GBP120 million) divorce package to safeguard his health, according to a British newspaper. The News Of The World reports the former BEATLE was urged to agree the deal by his daughters STELLA and MARY because they are concerned the bitter divorce battle is affecting his well being. The siblings reportedly told their father, "If this goes on, it could kill you. Being happy is more important than money." The newspaper claims MCCartney will publicly give his estranged wife a mere $19.5 million (GBP10 million), most of which she'll donate to charity. But she'll actually secure an enormous secret package including $5.9 million (GBP3 million) a year as a divorce settlement, $15.7 million (GBP8 million) to buy homes in America and Europe, $5.9 million (GBP3 million) for English accommodation and more than $3.9 million (GBP2 million) a year for staff and general expenses for the next 15 years. One of MCCartney's aides tells the newspaper, "It's a done deal and Paul is relieved."

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2007, 07:56:20 PM »

Stella McCartney Trying to Find Dad Paul McCartney a New Woman

"After the split from his wife Heather Mills, Paul McCartney's been a lonely guy. Now his daughter, Stella McCartney, is trying to help him out in finding a girlfriend. Stella recently set her dad up with a friend of hers, with whom he apparently got along quite well with.

A source reveals that he really likes this woman that he met, but that he is very paranoid about getitng close to another woman. The situation with Heather Mills has more than ruffled his feathers.

According to the source, Paul is incredibly lonely right now, even asking a friend "What is the point of all my money and success now?"

The only thing that keep him going, says Paul, is his daughter Beatrice and his music. They are what hold him together. He never imagined that his child would grow up in an environment in which his parents were involved in a bitter divorce.

Paul fears that Heather is filling their daughter's head with thoughts against him, and saying inappropriate things about him to her. The source claims that Paul already has evidence of this.

While Paul is trying to hold things together, he is writing a letter to his daughter Beatrice about his split with Heather. He will set the letter to music, and allow her to read it one day if she wishes to. He is desperate to let his daughter know what really happened, and to hear his side of the story so that she will know that he never meant for her to suffer."

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 01:57:34 AM »

Big haul for Paul

"Furious Paul McCartney has stripped ALL his homes of treasures to keep them away from Heather Mills.

Macca has ordered security staff to grab valuable artwork, antiques, heirlooms and personal items and hide them in a vault.

He acted after learning Heather, 38, had attempted to gain access to his houses in London's St John's Wood and Peasmarsh, Rye, East Sussex.

A pal said: "Paul thinks Heather is after the McCartney treasure chest. He has beaten her to it."

Earlier this week, Mills called police saying she had been locked out of the Sussex estate and that artwork had been stolen."

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
  • Don't take it from the top
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2007, 12:25:39 PM »

over Christmas there was a lot to read in the English papers....

EXCLUSIVE: LOVE ME DOUGH
 Heather demands FOUR homes in shock divorce 'shopping list' for Macca
HEATHER Mills is demanding FOUR of Sir Paul McCartney's homes in an amazing divorce shopping list.
She has told her lawyers she wants the properties - in London, Sussex, Los Angeles and New York.

And her list also details her plans for a jetset life with their three-year-old daughter Beatrice - and includes cars, clothes, holidays, bodyguards, a private jet and helicopter rides.

Heather, 38, also wants an annual allowance - because she claims the high-profile marriage and split wrecked her career.

And she is demanding a oneoff lump sum - believed to be £50million - as "back payment" because she says she was unable to get work while they were together.

But sources believe she is using the wish list as a bargaining tool and is likely to settle for much less.

A source close to Macca said Heather was "living in dream land. Paul will be mildly irritated or even amused rather than seriously worried or upset."

Last week the Sunday Mirror revealed that Macca had vowed not to pay Heather "a single penny" and that any settlement would be solely for Beatrice.

He says he owes Heather nothing because he made nothing during the marriage. In fact, he claims that the huge cost of his world tours meant he actually made a loss while they were together.

He also claims that he is only worth £300million - not the £1billion that has been widely reported. A source told the Sunday Mirror: "Heather was reeling from Paul's counter-claims. She's drawn up a list of exactly what she will need to carry on in the lifestyle she's used to."

Heather's demands could total up to £200million. If Heather got what she wanted it would be the biggest ever divorce pay-out in British legal history - after just four years of marriage.

Macca, 64, is known to have built up a substantial property portfolio over the years and as part of her shopping list, Heather wants him to hand over the £4million home they used to share in St John's Wood, North West London.

Heather was humiliatingly barred from the mansion when she arrived with her daughter Beatrice in August and found all the locks changed.

She also wants Macca's £6million home in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, as well as his apartment in Manhattan, New York, worth around £5million.

And she wants a property on his 950-acre Peasmarsh estate in Sussex, where she loved to stay in a £1.5million log cabin. Macca has been ordered to pull it down by planners but is appealing against their decision.

Heather says she already owns her lavish seafront home in Brighton, close to where her sister Fiona lives because Macca bought it for her as a present.

Macca's lawyers will try to prove he doesn't owe Heather anything because he did not amass any of his vast fortune during their marriage.

But she thinks he should pay her for the time they were together because she says he ruined her chances of earning her own money.

Heather claims that she has been left with no savings because she was unable to get work while they were a couple. A source said:

Throughout the marriage Heather told her friends and people she worked with that nothing good has come out of marrying Paul.

"She says before she met him she used to earn lots of money, but being with him destroyed her earning potential.

"She kept going on about how all the television companies wanted her before she met Paul but, because of him, no one would give her any work unless she could bring him as well.

"The truth is, she didn't earn a lot before. Her television work was minimal and as a 'reporter' she earned no more than £1,000 per show.

"She earned a bit more for the American work she did, but she never would have got that had she not been married to Paul.

"She also said that money used to pour in for her charities, but because of all the negative publicity, donations went right down and she had to fund all the work herself - resulting in her losing money." The source added:

THE truth is that Paul gave her all the money she needed for her charity work.

"Now Paul will try playing her at her own game and show that he lost money too while he was with her."

Another source close to Macca said last night: "Heather is living in dream land. She hardly earned millions before they got together. If anything, her profile and therefore earning potential escalated after she met Paul.

"Paul has spent years building up his property portfolio and he's not going to be giving up any homes he owns without a fight.

"But he'll never let Beatrice go without. That has and never will be an issue."

After their split in May, Heather and Macca insisted they would remain friends and blamed the media for their break-up. But now they can't stand each other.

In Heather's divorce petition, she claimed she was physically and verbally abused by Macca.

His lawyers dismissed the claims which left her furious and even more determined to push on.

WHAT SHE WANTS

Four homes... £4m mansion in St John's Wood, London' £6m home in Beverly Hills' £5m apartment and offices in New York' a property on Macca's estate in Sussex where he has £1.5m log cabin

Maintenance staff, housekeepers and gardeners for all the homes

A nanny until Beatrice is 18

Two helicopter rides per week

Access to a private plane

Round-the-clock Bodyguards for her and Beatrice

Cars for each home (to be replaced every two years)

Annual holidays for her and Beatrice

Replacement electrical and computer goods every two years

A clothing allowance for her and Beatrice

Private schooling for Beatrice

Child maintenance

Entertainment allowance

Grocery and fuel allowance

Private healthcare for her and Beatrice

Annual allowance

£50m lump sum

source

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »

i actually hate her...thanks kate

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »

Yeah, I read that "shopping list" in the paper on Sunday - she must be rubbing her hands together!!

I wonder what first attracted Heather to the multi-millionaire!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Page created in 0.684 seconds with 75 queries.