Other forums > Current Affairs

Madeleine. What do you think?

<< < (2/3) > >>

komakino:
well, i don't know how it feels when you lose a child and i don't think i'd go travel to meet the pope... but then i don't know what kind of people they are, how they feel and why they act like they do. i have no reason to accuse them of killing their daughter. it reminds me a bit of natascha, the girl that disappeared here in vienna... of course the family was also asked from the police and the mother was blamed from the media for years, but she wasn't to blame.
if the police finds out that it was really the family (and of course they have to check that possibility too) then it's terrible and sad and they will take care of it, and if it was someone else i hope they'll find this person too.
i think the story is good food for the press... first poor parents, then the bad parents... and i don't think that's needed. it's a criminal matter, a matter of the police and not really a matter for millions of people who sit at home suspecting someone doing something without any proves.

fendertele:
i heard it on the news, i don't believe it, but they have found blood in the rented van/car that they rented after she had gone missing and it seems to be there main focus now and the mother is now a suspect, many people say she looks so calm and doesn't seemed phased or saddened by all of it in front of the camera, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, she may be one who doesn't like to show it in public.

:
I said they were guilty from the first TV interview they did ,Gerry as always looked shifty to me .
Having worked in child protection ive heard all mannor of explanation's as to how a children have been hurt and injured by parents , the inventivness and lie's parents come up with is amazing sometimes.
 This case was fishy from the starte their story just did'nt add up to me .
Kate and Gerry are very clever people , but  it's bad parenting to leave three children under the age of four unattended . I suspect this as more to do with them wanting to preserve their professional reputations than the care of there children.
It's a very sad case and poor Madeleine deserved better , but i think she was killed by one of her parents on the 3rd of May ,maybe not intentionally , i would like to be proved wrong and Madeleine is alive somewhere , but i just don't believe that will be the case .

DaveRam

NoraNora4:
I think the only reason theres a big hoo-har about it is because the parents are doctors arent they..?

If the parents of madeleine where like tesco workers or something, the social services would be at their doorstep as quick as a flash.

Does anyone else agree? Because no one ever does. But yeah BlueMeanie, i wouldnt let the kids out of my site, id feel so guilty theyd have to come with me everywhere, even the toilet!
But yeah, i read this thing.. ""McCanns sadly say goodbye to their children as they go and talk to the pope""
 What? Boo-Frickety-Hoo, you didnt HAVE to leave them there, you could always take them with you ya know...
I dont want to sound harsh, because i really feel sorry for them and it must be awful, but however, you left the kids on their own.. Imagine if one of the younger children went missing..? How bad would that make the parents feel and especially Madeliene because shed have to live with her younger sibling dissapearing and she was responsible.. Also the McCann children where born thorugh IVF, so theyd be the-more- precious...

For Doctors, Kate and Gerry arent the sharpest tool in the box are they..?

I hope i dont stirr a fuss :/

fendertele:
being doctors they knew exactly what there actions would come to, they knew that even if they accidently killed there child, they would be sentenced and would have there doctors liscense revoked, i believe the child was killed that night and they hid the body, deeply saddened they still knew they had the welfare of the other two children to look after.

If they had admited to leaving the children alone and sedated them to go out, they would have lost there jobs and there remaining children, it seemed the only option they saw was to go along with the child had been abducted in the hope it would have blown over and they could have returned to as normal a life as possible.

But the never expected the media frenzy to follow as kids seem to go missing abroad all the time, so maybe they believed it wouldnt have became this find maddie frenzy it has became.

I hope im wrong, but there is something not right with the way they are acting, why did the mother wash maddies teddy ? knowing that the police wanted it for testing? what possible reason could she have had ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version