Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues  (Read 190535 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues
« Reply #240 on: March 16, 2010, 07:42:32 AM »

just what it will take for you to believe about the Real Paul being allegedly replaced or be convinced that he might be dead.

How about a plausible story and credible evidence...   :-X

You come here with a highly improbable story, your only "evidence" is that someone's ear lobe looks different to you now than it did almost half a century ago and you're actually surprised that you haven't convinced everyone yet? That's a bit like throwing a rock at the White House and being surprised that the president doesn't get so scared that he resigns and flees the county...

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2010, 08:10:28 AM »

Example:  DNA from Faul vs DNA from his brother Michael, or DNA from Faul vs DNA from the Real Paul (provided one can find his body somehow).  I think the best bet is Michael direct closest decendent, and would this be sufficient for many of you?
Yeah, if you can show me an official DNA report that rules out the posibility that "Faul" and Michael are brothers, that would change things. When do you think you can show us the report?

Today Michael and Ringo are I think the only ones left that hold the keys to the truth.  True or False?
False. This would be such a huge conspiracy that there would have to be many more people involved that are or might be still alive. The people who performed plastic surgery on "Faul", people who did the paperworks, Billy Shears's old friends and relatives, family and friends of the real Paul (if one of your friends or relatives would be replaced by someone else, I suppose you'd notice it, right?), Billy's trainers, Jane Asher, George Martin...

If there is anything else that you might be inclined to believe please state it.
You haven't even really started giving us any evidence yet, have you? Show us what you've got (besides the ear lobe thing, we've seen it and we're not buying it) and we'll let you know what we think of it.

Ears and its style and shape is definitely some means of a way to identify someone, and if this is not so, Ok here is a test. Go to one of your friends, and take a pic shot of your friends ear and have your friend take a pic shot of your ear. Develop it and then compare. Would they be the same or not?
There were almost fifty years between the two pictures of the ear that you posted. Not just one year. And different camera angles and different lightning can make a big difference.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:14:12 AM by Joost »

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »

Ok

For all of you if you can just simply it, just what it will take for you to believe about the Real Paul being allegedly replaced or be convinced that he might be dead.  Scientifically I believe Once cremated DNA is gone forever.

Example:  DNA from Faul vs DNA from his brother Michael, or DNA from Faul vs DNA from the Real Paul (provided one can find his body somehow).  I think the best bet is Michael direct closest decendent, and would this be sufficient for many of you?

And the day you present us with that evidence I shall personally come around and kiss your ar*se.
Until you do all you have is a couple of suppositions based on your amatuerish comparisons of photos fifty years different.
That's simple enough for most of us.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

I suppose Daveyo is currently trying to arrange that DNA test... Can't wait for the results.  :)

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

Hi

Sorry for not responding.  I have been very busy with other important private matters.  As of the DNA I wish I can get it but the guy is a half world away from me, and the chances of me even getting close is zilch.   It would have to be done by someone who has some authority, and the tracking has to be accounted for from beginning to end, etc etc. 

All I know is from the Albums and pics that many of you have yourselves and including me, and the news reports of all his surgerys etc, including seeing the bomb being his mother, really thru some curves here and caused a lot of doubt.  I myself believe and its my own opinion that the person you see today performing is not the real Paul.  Someday this will all come out and I hope it does in my lifetime.  If any of you want to see all the comparisons and reading materials etc., and maybe perhaps some of you not know about it, so here is a link

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/

also see TKIN and Revolution 9

there is plenty of it all around.

Some of you are convinced and your minds are dead set on the person you see is the real paul and some of you are not. It's up to you to decide, not for me to be proving it to you.  Sure I started started talking about the topic of showing some possible evidence, and wanted to get some feedback on it, and took it under advisement not to go further,  and if you look under the main HEADING of this, it says what > Paul is Dead: Story & Clues.  Maybe I should suggest some of you to do your own research and compare and look.  I am not a professor or a know it all.  From what I have done for myself, doing my own homework, it changed my way of thinking and I am almost positive that this person is the Faul, and leave room for doubt.  One thing is for sure, no one has seen or taken a genuine picture the real Paul officially since September 13, 1966.  How can a person explain and show something when some people shoot the person down broadside ehh.

So now explain and prove how this person can be with undisputable evidence if any that the one you see today is the Real Paul that some of you say he is.  This topic says Paul is Dead, so how can he be alive?   Fair is fair right?   ;D

Daveyo

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2010, 05:08:42 PM »

Oh, just a question and its off topic but just a question

Would you believe me if I told you I found the cure for Canine Distemper in the CNS?

That is all I wanted to ask.

Daveyo

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »

So now explain and prove how this person can be with undisputable evidence if any that the one you see today is the Real Paul that some of you say he is.

I can stay till it's time to go

MrsPaulMcCartney

• One And One Is Two
  • I've got to admit it's getting better all the time
« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »

First of all,I don't believe that Paul's dead.
I think it's really funny how people look for clues to have proof that Paul is really dead xD
I started to play along today because I was bored and paid more attention to some of the pictures and videos of Paul.
Here's a clue I found (sorry if its already been posted) :
In the "Hello Goodbye" music video..it looks like Paul's bass is covered in blood..
:)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »

If any of you want to see all the comparisons and reading materials etc., and maybe perhaps some of you not know about it, so here is a link

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/

That site has some of the biggest nonsense I've even seen. Just look at the 'With The Beatles' album cover thing... They have a picture of Paul with a heavy shadow over the LEFT side of his face and compare it to a picture of Paul with a shadow over the RIGHT side of his face and the "difference" between the two photos is supposed to be "undeniable forensic evidence"?  ha2ha
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:28:57 PM by Joost »

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:45:32 PM by Joost »

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!

The name's Emily :)

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2010, 08:46:07 AM »

Hi joost

I did take a look at what you suggested for me to do.  Hmmmm, many questions still not answered and I do allow the argument from this person to enter my mind.  Like I said I am open minded and I have to say only the DNA is the way to go.

Pictures can be altered, faces can change over time, looks can change over time etc etc.  Lets go beyond that OK.  I agree with you Joost we do need some real proof, and as I said before that kind of proof is very hard to obtain.

There are some pieces that does raise doubts, and in some cases even a slightest doubt can raise the level bar quite high.  I am sure both you and I try to find the truth and hopefully both of us someday get to hear and read about the real truth.  Until then its a back and forth issue and quite debatable to say the least.

There is just something about this person that I have doubts on, and not convince entirely it being the same Paul as of 66.  Something just does not add up.  Don't really know why maybe instinct I guess or from what I have seen over the years.  TKIN by the way did not convince me regarding my thoughts, and neither did this other site you mentioned.  In regards to the album  on tlc site I tend to agree to the question so raised by that person of why they had to stretch the faces etc.  Right there is your doubt, and very first question.  I also saw two different outfits when another comparison is made from that album.  Another question and another doubt.

I also read the summary and thesis from this person too.  A lot of WHY questions. 

I myself have no intentions to add or subtract what is reported or told.  We all have to make our own decisions of what to believe in and not to believe in.  Personally the way I see this if you are there, if you saw it take place, if you hear it, then it cannot be denied.  If you are not there, if not seen and if not heard personally yourself then one cannot say this or that regardless.

So to sum it up until all of us can get the real truth be told, with something clinically proven (like example DNA) or some verified eyewitness account that can prove it conclusively, everybody will have a question in their minds one way or another. 

We both are warriors Joost, and we both battle as adversaries I suppose, but the bottom line both of us like to get the straight scoop.  I do shake you hand as a friend, and I hope you feel the same way.  Agreed?

Daveyo

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2010, 08:54:41 AM »

First of all,I don't believe that Paul's dead.
I think it's really funny how people look for clues to have proof that Paul is really dead xD
I started to play along today because I was bored and paid more attention to some of the pictures and videos of Paul.
Here's a clue I found (sorry if its already been posted) :
In the "Hello Goodbye" music video..it looks like Paul's bass is covered in blood..

Hi Mrs Paul

I see the pic you posted.  Is that the real John or a Fake John ,  hehehehehehehe.  It just doesn't look right.

Daveyo

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2010, 12:05:06 PM »

We both are warriors Joost, and we both battle as adversaries I suppose, but the bottom line both of us like to get the straight scoop.  I do shake you hand as a friend, and I hope you feel the same way.  Agreed?
Sure!  :)

lunchpunch

• A Beginning
  • Turn me on when I get lonely.
    • My livejournal!
Let me show you to my darkroom.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »

Joost, I think you just may be my favorite person on this thread.

Oh oh, do I sense something here?  hehehehehehehehehehe

lunchpunch

• A Beginning
  • Turn me on when I get lonely.
    • My livejournal!
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2010, 10:35:28 PM »

Oh oh, do I sense something here?  hehehehehehehehehehe

lol.

What you are sensing is the fact that I agree with Joost.

Daveyo, I was into your theories on PID until you brought up that John was killed by Yoko Ono or someone else... and not MDC.

Then I called bullsh*t on you.
Let me show you to my darkroom.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »

Hi Lunch

I do believe my case concerning the issue on the death of John Lennon is quite strong as Joost is looking into the matter. 

As of the Paul McCartney being dead or alive I have stated that my reasons are gut reasons that he was replaced.  I disagree on Joost saying he is alive.  Yes they will go thru a lot of trouble to train and get the person to feel like paul, act like paul, play like paul, sing like paul and even look like the real McCoy etc.  From 66 up to around I think 71 or 73 somewhere around there the public appearances were limited and then in the 70's that is when the Paul we see today began the journey to be more public.  Also during the 70's there was talk going around about his mother being alive.  To my knowledge the real Pauls mother was dead like 20 years or so earlier.  Then pops this Pauls mother who happens to look so similar to the Paul of today facial wise.  I did not know about this and was taken back a bit a couple months ago, but wow, hehehehehehehe so I kinda wonder what the hell is going on.

Ahhhh, so many strange things happened Lunch, and none of us know anything, and the only sure fire way is that DNA period.  If any of us and I mean anyone around the world gets lucky enough to get the DNA from the Paul today and that DNA from Michael McCartney  I swear my life on it that it will not match up at all.  Until then its debatable and nothing can be construed to be BS. 8)

I have been leaning on the skull evidence, and on the voice octave evidence which to me these two things are very hard to contradict and its scientifically and medically proven.  That is all I've got that gives and raises the doubt bar quite high.  I have heard many songs from the Real Paul all thru the years up to end of summer of 66 over and over again even today at home.  Just listening to it very carefully.  It takes a long time to really get it down pat in your memory.  Then compare it afterwards, and the first one I heard was the Get Back song.  Its not the real Paul vocal wise.  Its different.  Just the sound is what I heard and nothing to do with him physically.  I knew this way back in 1969!!!!!!!!!! and at that time became suspicious of it.  But I just could not put my finger on it.  That is because I knew how he sounded and when he did the combo singing with John and with George.  When John sang in 69 his voice was still the same, with absolutely no change.  But when both sang together wow, it is quite different.

Some other things does not make sense either, like why would he go to Africa on some stupid safari trip?  He never was interested in that before. :-X

So joost and I are warriors peacefully, regarding the Paul issue.  Its good to have people argue things and hopefully someday honestly that we all can hear or read the real truth at the end before we are dead ourselves.  I am almost 60 now, and quite frankly living wise I don't have that luxury like those only 20 years old now have living wise.  I pray and hope that the truth comes out before I say goodbye forever.

Now what kind of lunch did you make for me today and what kind of punch I get to drink ehhh. ;D :D

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »

One reply: THIS IS PAUL. OUR PAUL has always been him and still is him.

cubanheel

• Getting Better
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2010, 08:57:49 PM »

? but is it the real Michael McCartney/McGear to get the DNA from?????!  And how do you verify that???!!
Oh, and how come the 2010 'Paul' looks so like his dad? and you can see the family resemblence with extended family (see Mike Mac's family photos). You can't fake the entire bloomin' family!!!  In the past I have actually taken some interest in the PID thing, load of old balony in my not very humble opinion, but I have to say those conspiracy guys make you notice details you never saw before, and connect random things which are very interesting (but a load of old balony  -- did I mention that before???)    ha2ha
...once there was a way to get back homeward ...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Page created in 0.763 seconds with 83 queries.