Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: New book with rare pics  (Read 13253 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
Re: New book with rare pics
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2006, 03:16:59 AM »

ok i was wrong and i apoligise for causing a scene....i will blame it on being over worked....the deal was like this....the term britlanders was mentioned....it was my attempt at uniting with the others across the sea....this chat was IMPORTANT to me ......i thought maybe i coined a term...and thought about how slick it was....green apple  thought it was kev that said it....he said sounds like a raxoism to me.....i knew it was me....raxo said it was me and kev posted he will tell us....meaning i would set it straight who said it....but may have deleted it...but raxo quoted it...so i read it...it was not  the posting but the deletion that gripped me...i was selfish and thought wow he could have left that...that wasn't so bad but second guessing himself,he deleted...it was that he couldn't stay firm in his conviction that ired me....but today i remembered that it's not about me....now i know what charlie felt like....i am sorry charlie...i see better now....i am humble b4 you all....if you will have me,i will stay....i was a moron and made mountains out of ant hills...can you guys and girls forgive me??????and kev i am sorry most of all to you....i love you man...in a non man to man way...like a bother or a fave book....can you forgive me??????
as to me having two accounts...i have had them for 3 or more years...rick was for me to pimp pete...look at the email address...pc-31@hotmail .com...come on man....raxo thanks for the strange support and may i say you scare the hell outta me.....i am waiting your opinions...after all all i even wanted was to KNOW MORE........

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2006, 03:37:42 AM »

Quote from: pc31
ok i was wrong and i apoligise for causing a scene....i will blame it on being over worked....the deal was like this....the term britlanders was mentioned....it was my attempt at uniting with the others across the sea....this chat was IMPORTANT to me ......i thought maybe i coined a term...and thought about how slick it was....green apple  thought it was kev that said it....he said sounds like a raxoism to me.....i knew it was me....raxo said it was me and kev posted he will tell us....meaning i would set it straight who said it....but may have deleted it...but raxo quoted it...so i read it...it was not  the posting but the deletion that gripped me...i was selfish and thought wow he could have left that...that wasn't so bad but second guessing himself,he deleted...it was that he couldn't stay firm in his conviction that ired me....but today i remembered that it's not about me....now i know what charlie felt like....i am sorry charlie...i see better now....i am humble b4 you all....if you will have me,i will stay....i was a moron and made mountains out of ant hills...can you guys and girls forgive me??????and kev i am sorry most of all to you....i love you man...in a non man to man way...like a bother or a fave book....can you forgive me??????
as to me having two accounts...i have had them for 3 or more years...rick was for me to pimp pete...look at the email address...pc-31@hotmail .com...come on man....raxo thanks for the strange support and may i say you scare the hell outta me.....i am waiting your opinions...after all all i even wanted was to KNOW MORE........

You needn't thank me for anything (you should know by now pretty well) ...and I have not got anything to forgive you ... I do like you a lot (both of us already knew that) and I'm very very glad for having you here ... again ... and at your best!

P.S. Strange support?  And YOU are the one who says such a thing?! LOL! :P

P.S.S BRITLANDER term copyright belongs to pc31 (a.k.a. slick rick, ... for those of you who didn't know yet that only one nickname is not enough for such a great man like this one is)

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 04:02:00 AM »

....the term britlanders was mentioned....it was my attempt at uniting with the others across the sea....this chat was IMPORTANT to me ......i thought maybe i coined a term...and thought about how slick it was....green apple  thought it was kev that said it....he said sounds like a raxoism to me.....i knew it was me....raxo said it was me and kev posted he will tell us....meaning i would set it straight who said it....but may have deleted it...but raxo quoted it...so i read it...it was not  the posting but the deletion that gripped me...i was selfish and thought wow he could have left that...that wasn't so bad but second guessing himself,he deleted........

You need to read the WHOLE thread again more carefully ... because the only one who posted that it was actually YOUR term was ME and I say it -and give the link for it- in the same post (nobody deleted any post: I know because I was here at that time -as usual: I live here! LOL!-) ... but the most important fact is that Kevin NEVER said that he was going to tell us who was the "father" ... maybe you was refering to one GreenApple's post saying that I was going to tell them if I was the "father" or not.

Thanks for the bread, waiter ...  8)

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2006, 04:06:06 AM »

....i see better now....i am humble b4 you all....if you will have me,i will stay....i was a moron and made mountains out of ant hills...can you guys and girls forgive me??????and kev i am sorry most of all to you....i love you man...in a non man to man way...like a bother or a fave book....can you forgive me??????

I will have you, so please stay ... and WE ALL are going to KNOW MORE ...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 06:36:33 PM »

know more?yes that comes with our interacting not by me acting up...i lost my way there for a slight....i am sorry i put everyone thru that...but if i grow we all grow.....sorry is not the word actually because regret is for simple men....and i am not simple...short sighted,arrogant,mouthy and vain yes.....so let me say my folly into the abyss of vainty....burnt me and others but now we heal....again forgive me mr charlie....and raxo go get us some beir....not that you need to feel as i am asking 4 you to serve me but lets get drunk together.....i am not convinced your carbon unit is male...am i confused or what?are you a boy or are you a girl....the compassion and humilty that is yours is not easily acheived by alot of men.i have shallow spots but together we grow....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2006, 06:39:14 PM »

and hey hey hey bobber...slickrick was not made to decieve anyone....once upon long ago...it was slow here and i made rick for a companion much the way tom hanks had wilson.....i always made rick public and use him on saturdays usually....forgive me if it threw you off...don't hate....

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2006, 06:44:41 PM »

got a ticket rax???

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2006, 06:44:42 PM »

know more?yes that comes with our interacting not by me acting up...i lost my way there for a slight....i am sorry i put everyone thru that...but if i grow we all grow.....sorry is not the word actually because regret is for simple men....and i am not simple...short sighted,arrogant,mouthy and vain yes.....so let me say my folly into the abyss of vainty....burnt me and others but now we heal....again forgive me mr charlie....and raxo go get us some beir....not that you need to feel as i am asking 4 you to serve me but lets get drunk together.....i am not convinced your carbon unit is male...am i confused or what?are you a boy or are you a girl....the compassion and humilty that is yours is not easily acheived by alot of men.i have shallow spots but together we grow....

We're all growing for sure! ... Let's move on and ask for more beer ... (Hey, waiter! another two, please, for two adult men that want to tell some lies but a lot of truths too while they are busy growing up) ... Cheers! (take a drink)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2006, 06:45:38 PM »

manly yes but ladies like us two....

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2006, 06:45:56 PM »

got a ticket rax???

got one!

Bobber

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2006, 07:39:44 PM »

and hey hey hey bobber...slickrick was not made to decieve anyone....once upon long ago...it was slow here and i made rick for a companion much the way tom hanks had wilson.....i always made rick public and use him on saturdays usually....forgive me if it threw you off...don't hate....

No hate. But I just don't like being confused. It's happened too many times when I was a young God. I've got nothing to forgive. I was just worried for not getting the point of what was happening. I want to understand. I hope I do now. I'm going to open a cheap bottle of French wine that I got for Xmas. And drink it to you.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2006, 07:41:56 PM »

get thee into chat bobber...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »

thanks buds peace and love from me and rick...

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2006, 08:21:12 PM »

The same from Bobber and me to both of you

Bobber

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2006, 08:48:47 AM »

Quote from: raxo

for those of you who didn't know yet that only one nickname is not enough for such a great man like this one is

That is ridiculous.

Quote from: raxo
The same from Bobber and me to both of you

Confirmed. Thanks for the little chat and mrs bobber says hello.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2006, 09:17:43 AM »

I'm still not too sure what has happened here, or what my part in this was/is. If I need to apologise to you PC I do (I hope I would never intentionally upset anyone) and if anyone's apologising to me I accept it.
Now are we back to normal?
don't follow leaders

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2006, 12:02:30 PM »

Quote from: Bobber
That is ridiculous.
---
Confirmed. Thanks for the little chat and mrs bobber says hello.

Is not true?
Hello.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:10 PM »

I'd like to ask the next poster: please read the WHOLE thread carefully again and thought what you're going to say. Thank you.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2006, 01:19:50 AM »

i am such an ass

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »

Here you are, Bobber and Kevin, ... pc31 and slick rick together ...  with another two smiling friends on the left of the pic!!!

http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-conversations/m-1119481328/s-15/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 1.217 seconds with 76 queries.