Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles Help! Game  (Read 4524 times)

bradwest96

• One And One Is Two
Beatles Help! Game
« on: August 13, 2009, 04:22:22 AM »

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else played that Help! game a million years ago. God, that game was fun!

If you don't know the one I mean, it's the one where you pick to play as one of the four Beatles, then go get your respective instruments, and come and play a song for everyone. Remember?

But sadly, the game is no longer available :(.
R.I.P. John Winston Lennon (1940-1980)
R.I.P. George Harrison (1943 - 2001)

classicrockher

Re: Beatles Help! Game
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 08:56:26 AM »

Honestly, I was just thinking about the Help! game and Googled it and... Your post on this forum came up! I used to play Help! game constantly! Quite entertaining, I must say. And loads of nice people, too! It's a shame it's gone. I'm willing to bet that most of the regulars are still floating around on random Beatles sites and forums... Might be fun to have a virtual reunion of some kind? Just an idea.

I'm sad the "1" site isn't even on the official Beatles page anymore-- there were some cool videos and games on there. I guess it's too old or out of date or something. Unfortunate. 

Oh, Help! game, with your basic graphics, excellent musical cues, darned Blue Meanies and dangerous VW Beetles... You are missed.

bradwest96

• One And One Is Two
Re: Beatles Help! Game
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Awesome! Another fan. And yes, what an awesome game that was. Also, welcome to the forums ;)!

(It is indeed a sad fact the 1 website is also gone. I loved the Yellow Submarine games, and We Will Work It Out Puzzles.)
R.I.P. John Winston Lennon (1940-1980)
R.I.P. George Harrison (1943 - 2001)

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 39 queries.