Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mussulmen are coming  (Read 20737 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Mussulmen are coming
« on: November 01, 2010, 08:30:51 AM »

I've read a lot of facts about much concentrations of mussulmen around in Europe including Russia  roll:)

What Moscow looked like in September 2010:
Сотни мусульман молятся на улице в Москве. 2010

Ураза-Байрам в Москве отметили тысячи мусульман

The most popular baby names in England:
Mohammed tops list of English baby names - CNN

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: Mussulmen are coming
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »

Hi Dmitry. My thoughts about this: Russia, like Britain, was very keen to have a multi-cultural empire when it was the dominant cultural force of that empire and all the pesky foreign subjects stayed at home doing what they were told. Those little chickens seem to have come home to roost. It's hard to feel sorry for ourselves I think.
Re The Mohammed name thing - all this really shows is that most Muslims (for we must assume that it is them that are responsible) are all calling their sons by the same name. If we all called our boys Jesus no doubt we could reclaim the top spot. It certainly doesn't mean we're being "out-produced" or our culture is under threat, just that Muslims don't think it's cool to call their kids Tarquin or Timothy. Can't says I balme them.
I think if we want to be paranoid about anything it's white middle class "liberal" politicians who assume to speak for minorities and impose multi-culturalism on us while their only contact with said minority ethnic groups is when they come around to clean the swimming pool. Grrrrrr.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »

I can't dis-agree with that Kevin....Here is the British version of the most popular name...lol

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101027/tuk-oliver-most-popular-name-for-boy-6323e80.html
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »

I can't dis-agree with that Kevin....Here is the British version of the most popular name...lol

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101027/tuk-oliver-most-popular-name-for-boy-6323e80.html

I think though they fail to mention that Mohammed appeared in 11 variant spellings (for instance Mohammad, Muhammed, Mohamed etc) and if they are added together (which it's hard to argue they shouldn't be) it easily makes number 1.
I hope that little oversite wasn't intentional on their part.    :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:36:26 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 10:51:16 AM »

What about Russia nowadays the problem is that there many immigrants from adjacent under-developed countries. Really a great deal of them, especially in Moscow. They have another culture that seems to us barbaric, as maybe many of Russian people seems barbaric for Europeans. They don't know our language. Savagery, bad manners, some kind of dissoluteness and even crime and so on. That's a problem! A problem occurs when two cultures differ very much, and both strive for dominance.
In Moscow an invasion of lower-paid unskilled workers is lasting for at least ten years. Here is an example, if you, a common Moscow family, decide to meet a New Year in the heart of Russia, on the Square near Kremlin, and you go there to see a salute, you'll be afraid of what you see and you'll run away in a hurry - thousands of slovenly and dirty, smoking, drinking, scolding foreign people all around, who even don't know Russian language. In ordinary days large groups of such people you can meet here and there in Moscow streets. I've read that resembling state of affairs is in many parts of Europe too (Brussels, Paris, Italy towns)...
P.S. Forget to mention, 90% of these newcomers are Mussulmen.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:52:57 AM by Dmitry »

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 11:39:45 AM »

Fair enough. The way I see it humans (like most animals) go out of their way to form distinctive groups - we use language, religion, dress and custom to make our group distinctive from others. And evolution has, no doubt very sensibly, hotwired us to be wary, even afraid, of groups not the same us. I don't think it's coincidence that most people claim foreigners are "dirty" (my Kenyan/Indian wife's firmly believe english people are dirty. I was brought up to believe they were dirty.) and potential bearers of disease. In evolutionary terms this makes perfect sense, like being afraid of the dark and spiders.
But Richard Dawkins put it beautifully, that these wonderful minds evolution has given us allow us to "fight the tyranny of our genes." We can rise, maybe, above such base instincts. Maybe as individuals, but I doubt it with groups.
I'm not against immigration. I can't be, I am one, so were my parents, so is my wife and her parents. But I am against multi-culturalism and think it is important that immigrants are prepared (I'm loathe to say forced) to accomodate the culture in to  which they have moved.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:45:23 AM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 12:27:25 PM »

Totally agree with you about immigration, especially if it is streamlined. Otherwise there are problems for native people (like in Paris and Moscow). If you want to live in another country be prepared to live according to the rules of this country.

I think one of the good examples is Canada. It opened for good immigrants, who know language and have some skills. Others rarely can pass. Due to good immigration laws Canada protects it's citizens.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

Kurban Bairam. Now in Moscow. You know what kind holiday is this, don't you?  ;)

http://ottenki-serogo.livejournal.com/191194.html
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:00:31 PM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »

Protest action in Moscow. Russian youth demand justice. Some mussulmen killed one russian guy several days ago but police released the murderer.

Several young men from the Caucasus came and got bitten.

The world goes crazy  :o

More pictures: http://zyalt.livejournal.com/330396.html
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 08:13:57 AM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 07:28:45 AM »

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »

Thanks for the pics D. We do not seem to be seeing any of that in UK news. Is the unrest under control or the start of something bigger?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »

Thanks for the pics D. We do not seem to be seeing any of that in UK news. Is the unrest under control or the start of something bigger?

Thanks for your interest!

It seems that something bigger is coming. I don't know whether it is under the control or not. Definitely something in the air, and I'm not the one who is feeling it. It is getting harder to breath. Crime rate is increasing here, every day someone is killed  :'( All independent Russian websites (livejournal, for example) is talking about various manifestations of imminent storm. They talked about revolution and so forth.

Here, what I saw on CNN just now:
Лживый репортаж CNN / CNN lies (Russia)

I'm shocked  :o
CNN is talking about protests in the East of Russia against changing time zones, that, in fact, occurred not long ago, not in Moscow, while showing the picture from the heart of Russia, near the Kremlin, when about 10 thousand young people opposed to lawlessness of police. Indeed, the CNN text is right but the picture is utterly wrong.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »

This was on Dec. 11:
Not a Game: Football riots in Moscow after fan killed in brawl

It seems they are saying much of the truth. The one thing I doubt is that there were a lot of Neo-Naziz. Indeed there were a lot of football fans, but among then a lot of other differ people.

This was on Dec. 13:
New neo-Nazi football fan riot fear in wake of carnage at Kremlin walls

There are rumors that on the 15th of December thousands of Muslim immigrants and also people from Chechnya and Dagestan are going to march. We'll wait for tomorrow to see if something will happen.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »

I sometimes watch Russia Today here in the UK as we get it on freeview. Is it a respected Russian broadcaster in your opinion?

The use of images from another protest to convey another point is propaganda. I dislike how our opinions are fought for in this way.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

I don't watch TV, but from time to time I watch news and reportages in Internet. `Russia Today' as I see is covering news in Russia more truthfully. I don't trust much to CNN because I saw they lies sometimes. As about BBC, I don't know, I watched it long time ago. Many Russian TV channels here, especially central ones, are just keeping silent or don't talk about many important things - you know, `Citizens, life is good! Be happy!'.

Here is an example: In November 2010 Leonid Parfyonov became the first recipient of the Listyev Prize of `Channel One', in honour of Vladislav Listyev, a Russian journalist who was a founder of the main Russian TV channel `Channel One' and was murdered in 1995 in Moscow. On receipt of the prize, he made a speech damning Russian TV, saying “journalists are not journalists at all but bureaucrats, following the logic of service and submission”. In the past, Parfyonov had refrained from making political statements, saying "I am a professional journalist, not a professional revolutionary. My job is to report, not to climb the barricades".

People watched Leonid Parfyonov's in some ways staggering speech in Internet. There was no a word about it on TV, so much of the Russian population don't know about it   :-\

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 06:42:18 AM »

Nothing really serious happened last evening in Moscow:

...police, youth, 400 people arrested, many had knifes...
All in all no blood this time. They say the next confrontations will be on the 18th of December.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:21:57 AM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Id mubarak!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 09:26:22 PM »

They say today in the center of Moscow there were about 100 thousands mussulmen because of theirs national holiday:

http://zyalt.livejournal.com/446729.html

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »

Today in Moscow:

Maybe it will sound nationalistic but I don't like these ugly faces  :-\

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »

Bobber

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »

Maybe it will sound nationalistic but I don't like these ugly faces  :-\

Nobody looks great in the cold and rain.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.909 seconds with 82 queries.