Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Paul Is Dead Rumors  (Read 7192 times)

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
The Paul Is Dead Rumors
« on: March 02, 2004, 12:58:24 AM »

I thought this was interesting just looking at the covers on albums. And since there isn't a thread like this on this site I thought it might be interesting to Ya'll as well.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band:

On the Front Cover:

1.) All the people are looking at a freshly dug grave.

2.) Paul is holding the musical instrument cor anglais, and it is black, symbolizing death, and the only Beatle holding a black instrument. Where Paul is holding it with his left hand (being left-handed) he is displaying three fingers, meaning only three Beatles left?

3.) This was the first album on Apple Records and the first album that the group wrote their name as "Beatles," rather than "The Beatles." This is inferred to mean that they are no longer a whole as in "The," but now since there are only three, it is just "Beatles."

4.) The yellow hyacinth in the shape of a left-handed guitar only has three strings.

5.) The doll in the red, black and white stripes has a car model on her lap next to her right hand. This model with red interior is supposed to mean the car in which Paul was killed and the red interior is blood.

6.) The other three Beatles' are standing sideways behind the drum, except Paul who is standing forward.

7.) On the drum is written in the center "Lonely Hearts." Using a mirror, place it perpendicular to the center of the drum. Splitting the words "Lonely Hearts" in half, the combined writing reads - 1 ONE 1 X HE DIE. This means that the "1 One 1" equal three, or that Paul is gone, and the "X" is meant to cross out Paul. Between the words "HE" and "DIE" is an arrow that points directly to Paul.

8.) The hand raised over Paul's head, is to mean "death."

The Back Cover:

1.) Paul is facing the back, which can mean that he is an imposter, or that he is dead.

2.) George's right-hand index finger is pointing directly to the words "five o'clock," the supposed time of the car crash.

3.) That the song lyrics "Within You, Without You," are printed over Paul's body.

The Songs:

1.) Lovely Rita:"When I caught a glimpse of Rita," and "I took her home, I nearly made it."

2.) A Day In The Life: " He blew his mind out in a car, he didn't notice that the lights had changed. A crowd of people stood and stared, they'd seen his face before..."

3.) Good Morning, Good Morning: "Nothing to do to save his life." "People running around it's five o'clock."

4.) She's Leaving Home: "Wednesday morning at five o'clock."

5.) Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: The reference to Billy Shears is supposed to be that of William (Billy) Campbell, the look-alike.

Magical Mystery Tour

The Front Cover:

1.) Paul is alleged to be the one in the "black" walrus suit.

2.) In the booklet, Ringo's drums read "Love the 3 Beatles."

3.) In the picture where The Beatles' are wearing white tails, Paul is the only one with a black carnation, the other three have red.

4.) When you hold the album cover to a mirror, the word "Beatles" is a phone number, which is 2317438. It has been said that if you had called this number back then, a recording came on saying, "you're getting closer." Of course there is no area code etc., so I doubt this one too.

The Songs:

1.) I Am The Walrus: At the end of the song, where the spoken words from the play King Lear are placed, you here "O, untimely death!" and of course as we know, "The Walrus Was Paul."

2.) Strawberry Fields Forever: When John Lennon says in the end of the song the words "Cranberry Sauce," it was long believed to be he saying "I Buried Paul." However, it was electronically manipulated to sound like he was saying "I Buried Paul" but he actually isn't. 3.) All You Need Is Love: At the end, Lennon says, "Yes, he's dead."

Yellow Submarine

The Front and Back Covers

1.) Lennon's hand raised over Paul's head, indicating "death."

The Beatles (The White Album)

1.) Glass Onion: The term used for a coffin with a glass top.

2.) 'Don't Pass Me By: "You were in a car crash...."

3.) Revolution 9: The words, "Number nine, number nine," repeated many times are supposed to say when played backwards, "dead man, turn me on dead man." The reference to the number 9 is supposed to be that of McCartney having nine letters.

Abbey Road

The Front Cover:

1.) The common meaning of the Beatles' dress - Lennon in white for a priest, Ringo as the undertaker, George as the grave digger, and of course Paul, in his bare feet, holding a cigarette in his right hand (being lefty) all means death.

2,) The police vehicle parked to the right in the photograph is a morgue wagon.

3.) The Volkswagen parked on the left side of the street has a tag that reads, "LMW 28IF. This has been construed to mean "LMW - Linda McCartney Weeps" and the "28IF" means that Paul would have been 28 years old IF he had lived.

4.) The car in the background is headed directly at Paul.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
Re: The Paul Is Dead Rumors
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 01:22:48 AM »

I LOVE the PID clues! Have you read the book "the walrus was paul"? You should! Its awesome!

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 01:48:45 AM »

[quote by=Beatle_Ed link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=1 date=1078190568]I LOVE the PID clues! Have you read the book "the walrus was paul"? You should! Its awesome![/quote]

Yeah me too! I think it's hilarious and fascinating all at the same time... which produces a rather strange facial expression! LOL

Wayne L.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 12:36:49 PM »

I think the Paul is dead rumors back in 69 are just as CRAZY as Manson & his followers killing seven innocent people because of the White Album since some Beatles fans had too much time on their hands at the time!!!

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 03:16:06 PM »

When I have too much time on my hands...I usually paint my finger nails.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 06:47:32 PM »

[quote by=Ssarah link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=4 date=1080746166]When I have too much time on my hands...I usually paint my finger nails. [/quote]

Erm... thanks for sharing! LOL :)

AbbeyRoadGirl9

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 03:13:23 AM »

lol...

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2004, 04:13:18 PM »

Do you think maby those clues were put on purpose.

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2004, 11:19:44 PM »

[quote by=dr.Robert link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=7 date=1082909598]Do you think maby those clues were put on purpose.[/quote]

At first no, but later on definitely - "here's another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul" from Glass Onion. Most of the "clues" were unintentional though... but you just try telling that  to some OTHER forums! ;)

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2004, 01:05:40 AM »

I heard also that is you took the Magical Mystery Tour original LP, and you looked at it in a mirror, the stars on the front were showing a phone number...You called there and it said " yes, paul is dead..." and hang up....

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2004, 01:44:55 AM »

[quote by=lennon-legend link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=9 date=1082941540]I heard also that is you took the Magical Mystery Tour original LP, and you looked at it in a mirror, the stars on the front were showing a phone number...You called there and it said " yes, paul is dead..." and hang up....[/quote]

Ah sorry...I didn't see this one in the first post...

When you hold the album cover to a mirror, the word "Beatles" is a phone number, which is 2317438. It has been said that if you had called this number back then, a recording came on saying, "you're getting closer." Of course there is no area code etc., so I doubt this one too.

it's actually true...my uncle and his friends were die hard beatles fans and one of his friends actually did it... as for the message I'm not sure...but of course it had something to do with the paul being dead rumor...

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2004, 11:53:33 AM »

Stop phoning me... I told you Paul is dead a million times already!!!! LOL ;)

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2004, 05:21:07 PM »

[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=8 date=1082935184]

At first no, but later on definitely - "here's another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul" from Glass Onion. Most of the "clues" were unintentional though... but you just try telling that

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2004, 10:59:33 PM »

[quote by=dr.Robert link=Blah.pl?b=mccartney,m=1078189104,s=12 date=1083000067]

I wasn't saying I belived it, I was just asking if any of you belived it.[/quote]

Yeah, I realised that - I was just referring to the forums which exist purely for this rumour. What I meant was, being sceptical is not an option on THOSE forums :D

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 09:26:46 PM »

Oh I see

SieLiebtDich

• A Thousand Pages
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2004, 12:16:49 AM »

SieLiebtDich

• A Thousand Pages
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 12:24:14 AM »

http://www.turnmeondeadman.net/IBP/Intro.html

this site creeps me out the most

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 06:27:48 PM »

Today is the 35 Anniversary of Paul is Dead Hoax

LisaL

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 07:07:58 PM »

Why would anyone believe such a stupid story?

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

YOU BECOME LAUGHTER MANY THAT YOUNG THE BEATLES' FAN FAITH THE UNTIL TODAY
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 73 queries.