Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Freda Kelly - Secretary for Beatles 1962-1972 - New Documentary  (Read 1217 times)

tonychandler

Freda Kelly - Secretary for Beatles 1962-1972 - New Documentary
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:41 AM »

GOOD OL' FREDA:  A FILM MADE FOR BEATLES FANS ..... BY BEATLES FANS

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215635909/good-ol-freda   

GOOD OL' FREDA is a documentary film about the untold story of Freda Kelly, The Beatles' trusted secretary and friend for over a decade from 1962-1972. The movie's title comes from the line The Beatles shouted out to Freda on their legendary 1963 Christmas record. The filmmakers are currently trying to raise the funds to produce the film on Kickstarter, a website where you become a backer of the film by making a donation & then get a REWARD in return (signed DVDs, photos of Freda with the Beatles, even lunch or a personal tour of Liverpool with Freda).

You can donate as little as $1...but if 7,266 fans gave just $5, the goal of making this movie a reality would be accomplished.  If you want to give $25, then you will get a complimentary copy of the DVD when it’s done!  Just consider it a pre-order. 

Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing web based campaign, so the goal of $50,000 must be fulfilled by 11-11-11 or the filmmakers get NOTHING. It's been 50 years (!) since Freda Kelly began her work for the Fab Four and this movie will be the first time she's sharing her memories, so let's make this Kickstarter campaign go viral and help these filmmakers preserve Freda's stories forever! 

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
Re: Freda Kelly - Secretary for Beatles 1962-1972 - New Documentary
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:18:43 AM »

GOOD OL' FREDA:  A FILM MADE FOR BEATLES FANS ..... BY BEATLES FANS

GOOD OL' FREDA is a documentary film about the untold story of Freda Kelly, The Beatles' trusted secretary and friend for over a decade from 1962-1972. The movie's title comes from the line The Beatles shouted out to Freda on their legendary 1963 Christmas record. The filmmakers are currently trying to raise the funds to produce the film on Kickstarter, a website where you become a backer of the film by making a donation & then get a REWARD in return (signed DVDs, photos of Freda with the Beatles, even lunch or a personal tour of Liverpool with Freda).

You can donate as little as $1...but if 7,266 fans gave just $5, the goal of making this movie a reality would be accomplished.  If you want to give $25, then you will get a complimentary copy of the DVD when it’s done!  Just consider it a pre-order. 

Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing web based campaign, so the goal of $50,000 must be fulfilled by 11-11-11 or the filmmakers get NOTHING. It's been 50 years (!) since Freda Kelly began her work for the Fab Four and this movie will be the first time she's sharing her memories, so let's make this Kickstarter campaign go viral and help these filmmakers preserve Freda's stories forever! 

Hi tonychandler! How are you? Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. A splendid time is guaranteed for all. Take care.

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »

Looks interesting. I just recently had a Kickstarter project that failed to raise enough funds. Good luck with yours  :)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »

Looks interesting. I just recently had a Kickstarter project that failed to raise enough funds. Good luck with yours  :)

I read the news today, oh boy in the email I received from Kickstarter, Paul.  I was sorry to hear that.

Barry
I can stay till it's time to go

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 44 queries.