Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Kids' book about John  (Read 1893 times)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Kids' book about John
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »

At my school we have a section of picture books for the Learning Disabled kids, and one of them is a book about JOhn's life. It's actually very nicely illustrated and kept to the facts without getting to into detail about drugs and sex, y'know. It's called "JOhn's Secret Dreams" and if you have a kid I think you should buy it for them. It's a nice introduction to Lennon and it preaches peace.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Re: Kids' book about John
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 12:47:37 PM »

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 01:28:13 AM »

Quote from: Mairi
At my school we have a section of picture books for the Learning Disabled kids, and one of them is a book about JOhn's life. It's actually very nicely illustrated and kept to the facts without getting to into detail about drugs and sex, y'know. It's called "JOhn's Secret Dreams" and if you have a kid I think you should buy it for them. It's a nice introduction to Lennon and it preaches peace.
think you could steal it for me??lol kidding i will look for it...

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 04:45:54 AM »

Wonsapoatime there was this lad whose Dad had run, and his Mummy left. A brilliant lad with great artistic ability. He learned to play guitar and had a band or so. They became very famous and he filled his head with poison to find the meaning of life and to see the other side. One day, a woman came up to him and said 'you're better than that lot, open your mind'. They got married, but it didn't work out, though they tried to make everyone think their love was the world. He sheltered himself as best he could while being run ragged by his beloved, and when she said 'go', he set himself about and was shot to death. And his wife lived happily ever after.

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 38 queries.