Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

Xm Radio Series Beatles A to Zed

<< < (2/3) > >>

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 536 ---Mission...good. This all came from my brother who "invested" in the XM system when I would not. He would come to my house and say your the Beatles nut...you would die for the content. I begged him to find a way to record it...not techie enough. Anyway. I found a link using google. The host was Brian Matthews with additional comentary by Martin Goldsmith. Thanks again.  I will own it.
--- End quote ---

Sounds like very old stuff if the host was Brian Mathew.

:
Additional info the "XM Forum" site refers to "A Day in The Life: 26Hrs of the Beatles" then goes on to call the XM radio series "The BBC Special- Beatles A to Zed" 2 years in the making. So we must have Martin Goldsmith as the main commentator. Any closer.

:
I sent an email to BBC America Shop last week. They got back with me and said it is currently not scheduled for release in the US or Canada. Does this mean it is available in the UK? I was thinking bootleg. 26hrs is alot of content!

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 536 ---I sent an email to BBC America Shop last week. They got back with me and said it is currently not scheduled for release in the US or Canada. Does this mean it is available in the UK? I was thinking bootleg. 26hrs is alot of content!
--- End quote ---

No idea. But you'd be better off contacting the BBC in London, as the originators.

:
I can't believe how little info is offered on this incredible special.  Back in Feb of 2003 I was fortunate to digitally record the broadcast directly from my XM receiver into Pro Tools, then burned to discs.  Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties I am missing a few pieces.  Basically, I have everything accept for the songs played between "Eight Days A Week" and "I Want You (She's So Heavy)".  Once I fill in the gaps I would be more than willing to upload and share it.  If for some reason anyone can help me fill the gaps please contact me.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version